adsence......

PEEYUSH
PEEYUSH
from lucknow
14 years ago

want a adsense account...........do contact me......

Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
Ashokkumar A
Ashokkumar A
from Udupi
14 years ago

In google one can  directly create it ..you know..

Hitched Hiker
Hitched Hiker
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Yes... its free actually. Unless you are proposing to add money to our accounts ;-)

Himanshu
Himanshu
from Delhi
14 years ago

Guys,

Its not easy for people like me whose blog never gets approved by adsense! So if anybody can help me, i would be glad...!

PEEYUSH
from lucknow
14 years ago

dear u will have to buy an adsence account from me.....worth rs 1500...........my contact details r on my blog http://drugtreatme.blogspot.com/

Himanshu
from Delhi
14 years ago

Dear Peeyush,

Thanks for the offer bro. But m not that desperate for an adsense account yet...!Tongue out

Gouri
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

Himanshu, try out bidvertiser

Himanshu
from Delhi
14 years ago

Hey Gouri,

Thanks... had tried bidvertiser in d past but they didnt have any ads for me, i guess.. Will try again.

Best regards

Gouri
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

If you are you referring to the empty slots (like those on Adbrite), then probably you tried out too early. Should try out again. Another thing I like about bidvertiser is - just in case your slot is empty, the slot itself disappears as if there were no ads placed, leaving your blog neat & clean.

Himanshu
from Delhi
14 years ago

Thanks Gouri!

am tryin it again...

Hitched Hiker
Hitched Hiker
from Mumbai
14 years ago

@Peeyush

I am confused... are you giving us an Adsense account or do you want one?

@Himanshu

It looks like you still dont have any google ads on your blog. No approval yet? Have they given a reason for non-approval and how old is your blog?

PEEYUSH
from lucknow
14 years ago

my blog is 2 months old..........though i have access to many adsence accounts....wanna have one......do cantact me.......my contact details r on my blog..... http://drugtreatme.blogspot.com/

Hitched Hiker
Hitched Hiker
from Mumbai
14 years ago

@Himanshu

There are a couple of reason that I can clearly see as to why your blog may not be getting Adsense approval.

1. Unacceptable site content: you are republishing images to which you don't own the copyright.

2. Your website must contain substantial, original content: 2 to 3 posts a month is quite low.

Other reasons might be:

1. You must provide accurate personal information: Are both your blog and your Adsense account registered under the same real name, address, etc.?

Himanshu
from Delhi
14 years ago

Hi Hitched Hiker,

They dismissed my application because of unacceptable site content. What i dont understand is, why then many other blogs who use similar images get approved? And moreover, whatever i write is 100% original.

You are right, i publish once in 10 days. What should be the frequency of posts for consideration in adsense??

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards

PEEYUSH
PEEYUSH
from lucknow
14 years ago

u may also try adbrite......and my blog is successfully running adbrite ads......have a look.....full page ads r also available.... http://drugtreatme.blogspot.com/

Hitched Hiker
from Mumbai
14 years ago

@Peeyush

I am still a bit confused about your offer.

Are you saying you have Adsense accounts with Rs. 1500 ad credit?

In any case google gave away Rs. 2500 worth of ad credit to most members in India a few months ago so, a lot of people who have been using adsense for some time will have 2500 ruppes of credit anyway.

Hitched Hiker
Hitched Hiker
from Mumbai
14 years ago

@himnashu,

While google specifies the criteria for approval in their website, your blog might have gotten flagged for other reasons not specifically mentioned by google.

The frequency of posting is also not a big issue if you have good posts.

A lot is dependent on luck in this case. All you can do is keep reapplying.

Post 10 posts in this month and reapply for the account. Because once you get it, they generally dont take it away even if you dont post for a long time.

At the end of the day "google giveth and google taketh away"

Himanshu
from Delhi
14 years ago

"Google giveth and google taketh away!!" Laughing

ha ha ha!!! Thats totally gonna b my next facebook status message!!!

Thanks for the suggestions man.. I'll try reapplying... but posting ten times this month would be a big achievement for me... I face frequent writer's block!

Best Regards

LockSign in to reply to this thread