How to bring Backlinks to blog??

Karthik
Karthik
from Chennai
14 years ago

I was a novice in blogging few months back, but has matured now than before. Inspite of writing genuine and interesting contents and popularizing it, am not aware of how to get backlinks. I want some useful suggestions which can increase my backlinks... 

Thanks 

Teendudes!!

Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
pundit
pundit
from Oslo
14 years ago

You have already done all the necessary steps: create interesting content and letting people know it exists. If they enjoy or find your content useful, people will start linking to it.

Karthik
Karthik
from Chennai
14 years ago

@pundit : Thanks for your suggestions pundit.. Yeah most people enjoy the content which I write but they dont add the links to my blog anyway.. That is the problem.. Being a very big blogger network, we can review each other's blogs and share the links if at all we find the BLOG is interesting.. We can use this forum for that.. Any suggestions for the idea or in case any other ideas for that matter!!

Karthik
Karthik
from Chennai
14 years ago

@Bangaloreloka  : Thanks for your time in posting your reply dude. That is also an idea. But we can not guarantee good sites links for long time through that since they are putting the links for money.. So we have to look for quality links from quality sites.. Just go through the idea which I suggested in my reply to Pundit.. Shoot your suggestions!!

Thanks

Teendudes!!

Aditya Tibrewala
Aditya Tibrewala
from Mumbai
14 years ago

one way is to get people to add your blog in their blog reading list. Another way is by adding your blog to link farms, although it is not adviseable to do so.

Manik
Manik
from Delhi
14 years ago

An idea is, it has worked a bit on my blog, to share your blog with real people in world. Inspire them to write their own blogs and share links among yourselves. I guess I made about 10 people start up blogs and some of them were inspired to do it more enthusiastically. This way you know that relevant people read your blogs. One warning! This way is slow and tedious but you learn lot of communication skills! ;) :D

Karthik
Karthik
from Chennai
14 years ago

@Yes Manik as you said it is a very very slow process.. Instead of that we among us can form a group and review each other's blogs and share links if we like theirs.. What yo say about this idea... If 100 of us can do this, we will get quality links for quality blogs!!

Uttam Pegu
Uttam Pegu
from Jaipur
14 years ago

Commenting on other blog is a useful trick to get back link as well as visitors.

Karthik
Karthik
from Chennai
14 years ago

@Uttam: Hello uttam.. Thanks for your reply .Commenting on other blog is not considered as BACKLINKS by google.. The blogger should add your link on his/her blogroll or anywhere in the blog based on the quality of your blog.. Then only we can get backlinks.. 

You can take my  previous replies I have given.. Why cant we review each others blogs and share our ideas in this forum itself??.. Some quality blogs will be known to everyone and some quality links we can share.

LockSign in to reply to this thread