How Can I Improve Blog Visits ?

Sayed Khadri
Sayed Khadri
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi All,

I am wondering, how can I improve my blog visits. I update my blog daily, Eventhough I am not getting the much traffic. If you have any suggestions/feedback please let me know.

My Blog Url : http://sayedkhadri.wordpress.com/

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: Topic
Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
Gouri
Gouri
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

Really a cute blog. It seems you started your journey quite recently, September, 09. Have patience & keep blogging. All the best!!

Sayed Khadri
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Thank you Gouri, yes I started blogging recently.

Sanjay Shettennavar
Sanjay Shettennavar
from Belgaum
13 years ago

You are already far ahead of me as far as readership is concerned. In fact I should ask you the same question. Thanks for voting my blog today.

Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

hmmm gud

Sayed Khadri
Sayed Khadri
from Bangalore
13 years ago

@Sanjay Shettennavar Thanks.

@Mug Thanks.

Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

@sayed .... its mag dude

Sayed Khadri
Sayed Khadri
from Bangalore
13 years ago

@Mag  Hey, Sorry for the typo.

Nilesh Gonsalves
Nilesh Gonsalves
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Use indivine to highlight the posts which you think are your best. Once people start liking your choice of topics, they will subscribe to you and automatically you will get good traffic. But do not concentrate your energies on traffic  generation alone. Read posts from others and interact via comments, emails etc.

Deepak
from India
13 years ago

gud idea..... agree wid u

Sayed Khadri
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hey Thanks , I will consider your advice.

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Spam Spam Spam and loads of SPAM!!!!!
Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

agree too ....

@ DEEPAK.... i never listen no from u to anyone.... anonymous

Arun
Arun
from Bangalore
12 years ago

See updating daily shows you have pressure to form a topic and  to quickly write the draft, edit, etc and post it immediately. This forms a half baked bread. Try taking 3-4 days a post.Write the draft a day(more drafts than 1 is encouraged, just write what you feel), then leave that thought for some hours. Do your work etc, and revisit the draft. You'd be able to add new news or new angles for the same post. THis is very important. Add links, analysis if any of the points you make contain them. 

Second is the community. You need to subscribe to as many like minded ppl's blogs as possible, and make sure you give thoughtful and positive criticism to their posts. They'll be reminded of your existance and in turn visit your blog. 

If all brakes down, use some flamable post like 'F*c* our politicians etc. (Please never do this, its for fun).

Rumbaho.com
Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

@ Sayed: How many visitors do you want daily?

LockSign in to reply to this thread