Increase Google Page Rank (Blogger.com) plus Google Analytics.. Its Awesome.

Arpit Rastogi
Arpit Rastogi
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Ever wonder how your google page rank increase?

Well here is the trick on how you can track your Stats with Google Search Engine.

Steps:

1. Goto your Blogger: Dasboard
  2. Then click on Webmaster Tools linked in Tools and Resources
  3. There click on Add a site & enter the URL of your blog

After adding your blog to Webmaster Tools you will be able to find out that how the traffic is coming through your blog Via GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE means you will know that what is more unique about your blog & what post will attract more visitors to your site.

To make it more clear I invite you to read my post Just Like That...

It will show you that how my blog attracted Anonymous Users from GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE *unknowingly* & Now after knowing all this How i can increase traffic to my site.

Appending Topic:

Google Analytics is another great tool with visitor map, source etc.  details. Here is the link: http://www.google.com/analytics/ .. Login here using your google account.

(*Thanks to googi*)

P.S. I do not blog for money but for fun. Check this out.. It is great Fun. Cool 

http://arpitrastogi.blogspot.com

Keep SmilingSmile

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: Appending the topic with additional knowledge..
Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Magali Vaz
Magali Vaz
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Wow! Seems interesting I have just enabled the webmaster tools. Thanks! Laughing

Arpit Rastogi
from New Delhi
14 years ago

You're Welcome.

It is Fun. You will enjoy it.Smile

Googy
Googy
from Delhi
14 years ago

Google Analytics is another great tool with visitor map, source etc.  details. Here is the link: http://www.google.com/analytics/

Aroundtheweb.co.in

Arpit Rastogi
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Thanks..

I am now using Google Analytics... I put the given code in Template: Edit HTML before </body>..

but on Dashboard of google analytics of my blog.. everything is zero. :(

Help me out with this.

Shabnam
Shabnam
from UP
14 years ago

Hi Arpit

Go to your Google Analytics dashboard & if you see a yellow exclamatory sign in your ststus than most probably Google Analytics doent know that you just added the code.In your Google Analytics dashboard you'll find Edit button situated at the far right.Click it, It'll send u to another page.Here you'll find “Tracking Not Installed” followed by a link “Check Status”.Click “Check Status” it'll send Google Analytics to your site to find new pasted code & start tracking everything on your blog.If problem persists than read thier help guide

If you see “Waiting for Data” in your that means you added the code rightly.Generally it takes an hour or so before you will see any data so try after a few hours.You'll get amazing amount of information about your site & your traffic

Arpit Rastogi
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Hey Shabnam,

Thanks a lot for your concern..

I just checked Google Analytics.. & it is showing the Green Symbol of Receiving Data..

Everything still is zero but hope it will hit ahead soon..

LockSign in to reply to this thread