Additional income from content writing

Ritu Lalit
Ritu Lalit
from Faridabad
15 years ago

This is inspired by a thread in this category or people worrying that blogging is hit by recession.  I think there are more opportunities right now, if we know how to write good content and are willing to work at it.  I have been discussing this on my blog.  Do visit

http://writingformoney.zoxic.com/

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Adarsh Rao
Adarsh Rao
from Minnesota
15 years ago

Hello Ms Ritu: I did go through your posts and left a comment as well. Very good information for bloggers.  I am sure many of us will benefit from following your tips! 

Ritu Lalit
from Faridabad
15 years ago

Adarsh, thanks for your comments.  Freelance writing is an interesting option for many stay at home people and also for people wanting to supplement their income.

Eklavya
Eklavya
from Delhi
15 years ago

Hello Ritu,

While I appreciate your writing on these hot topics, I want to point your attention towards the extremely short and plain Titles you are using in your blog.  Don't make such short Titles for such good posts. Step 2 : Be counted, Adsense,  Step1 - Get an audience - these titles works good if you are just writing for a dedicated audience. But what is somebody find your site in search engine and read this Titles?

I hope you got my point. Use a bit long and interesting titles.

Regards

Eklavay

Ritu Lalit
from Faridabad
15 years ago

You have a point Eklavya.  But hot topics like Adsense and SEO attract the spiders - and they crawl in.  I will keep this in mind

Eklavya
Eklavya
from Delhi
15 years ago

Please ignore my typos as I am on computer for the last 8 hours.

Ritu Lalit
from Faridabad
15 years ago

LOL not at all, happens to me quite often

LockSign in to reply to this thread