I am not able to upload my profile picture.

suvro
suvro
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Uploading profile picture is so complicated here.Why gravatar?I try to create an account with Gravatar it says email id already in use. crap !Please help me to upload my profile picture.Why cant IndiBlogger team add a simple profile picture upload widget as any other normal site.

Replies 1 to 9 of 9 Descending
Vineet Rajan
Vineet Rajan
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hi Suvro, 

Gravatar must have the email ID already registered. So why don't you try using the forgot password on gravatar?

cheers

vinni

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago
Most of the bloggers here who use wordpress have set to use gravatar and its being used as a standard profile picture for many bloggers across the world. Try forgot password as vinni has suggested.
Hindi Cinema Blog
Hindi Cinema Blog
from Europe
14 years ago
Hello to all. I am new here and am trying to upload my picture. I registered with Gravatar with the same e-mail address I use here but don't know what to do next. Does it automatically upload or am I missing something? Thank you.
Hindi Cinema Blog
Hindi Cinema Blog
from Europe
14 years ago

Uhoh, seems it uploaded while I was writing this, so sorry.

vikram
vikram
from phaltan
14 years ago

Survo

same prob with

what i do ?

vikram
vikram
from phaltan
14 years ago

Survo

same prob with me

what i do frnds ?

vikram
vikram
from phaltan
14 years ago

are a to ho gaya

thnx 2 all Laughing

Parth J Dave
Parth J Dave
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Same problem here.. I have a Gravatar account with the same e-mail address and an uploaded picture of mine...but there's nothing turning up on Indiblogger.. 

Please help!

suvro
suvro
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Guys the single solution to all these problems is try the forgot password link.It worked for me. But know what Gravatar is a bit crazy and doesn't work the way its supposed to be.I thought I am the only idiot facing this trouble but now I see its complicated.IB owners please do something.

LockSign in to reply to this thread