Trip to Astha Nature's Home

rupam sarma
rupam sarma
from Guwahati
14 years ago
For my blogger friends On a very foggy day i.e. 15th of January, I simply raised up deciding to go somewhere an interesting place. I along with my cousin then started our journey to Astha Nature's Home, near Bamungaon Hill, which is few kms away from Abhayapuri Town. The place is so exciting that I fell in love with its site. While entering the park you could see a beautiful wooden Cottage surrounded by an amazing pond. A variety of trees along with seasonal flowers were blooming all around the pond, which left the pond looks very charming. Pigeons are seen sitting at the edge of the trees give our mind a homely feeling.How to reach:-The nearest railway station is New Bongaigaon which is just 30 minutes (22km) to reach the exciting placeNearest Airport- Lokopriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport, GuwahatiDistance from Astha 160kmContact @ Astha Nature’s Tour & TravelsEnjoy the Beauty of Nature in the lap of ASTHA NATURE’s HOMENear Bamungaon Hill, P.O. Abhayapuri, Dist. Bongaigaon,Pin- 783384, Assam, Indiaasthantt@gmail.comwww.asthanaturestours.com

Plz visit my blog for Mahamaya Dham & Mahamaya Snaanghat Temple, Koya Kujia trip photo.

Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Descending
Adarsh Rao
Adarsh Rao
from Minnesota
14 years ago

Hi Rupam, Thanks for sharing info about Astha Nature's Home... Looks like a wonderful place...

rupam sarma
from Guwahati
14 years ago

Thanks for your comment.

LockSign in to reply to this thread