How to request reviews?

Ramasubramaniyan
Ramasubramaniyan
from Chennai
14 years ago

Hi,

I am quite new here. How do I request for reviews? I did follow the link given in the FAQ, but that does not let me post my blog anywhere!

It would be great is someone can help me out!

Ram

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Adarsh Rao
Adarsh Rao
from Minnesota
14 years ago

Hi,

If you follow the instructions on the FAQ, you should be able 'ask for a review'.  If you are not able to do it, please state specifically, what problem you are encountering, and one of us might be able to help. I am reposting the instructions again. Thanks,

'Under the blog review section, click on "Request a Review". You will be presented with a list of blogs you have registered with IndiBlogger. Select the blog you would like to be reviewed, tell bloggers why you want your blog to be reviewed (be nice) and wait for the reponse! Do note that you can only request for a review once. You can always refresh the same request when you need more feedback on your blog at a later date.'

Ramasubramaniyan
Ramasubramaniyan
from Chennai
14 years ago

Hi Adarsh,

Firstly my apologies. There was confusion from my part. I had alredy sent a request for review sometime back. I though we are supposed to make request from every post that we do. I think now I realise that we just have to do it once and it will be in the radar after that.

Thanks for the help anyway.

Ram

LockSign in to reply to this thread