Bazinga !!

Priya
Priya
from Chennai
14 years ago

Really love that word , has a ring to it doesn't it ? Now why am i posting this , the category said off-beat , and I have nothing better to do . . . . . How serious should a question/topic be to be posted on a forum ? Can it be one that doesnt expect a response (not that I wouldn't be happy for one ) , one that makes one feel "yay , I posted one too"?

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Priya
Priya
from Chennai
14 years ago

lol , I completely agree . . . . But they don't air "big bang theory" here anymore . . . Anywhere you downloaded the episodes from ? Or are you more lucky than mere-mortaled me :P

Rachit Kwatra
from Pilani/Delhi
14 years ago

I never watched it on TV Tongue out . The thing is that I study at BITS Pilani and live in a hostel. So all of the movies and TV series here are downloaded from the net and shared on the lan Wink . 

i watch it online and can also give the links.........too,

kutrapali is also hillarious ..........Sheldon ...awesome....teaching hinduism to Raj....Laughing

Cavin
Cavin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Bazinga!!!

Love the show. I watch it online too. Sheldon Cooper always rocks :D

Priya
Priya
from Chennai
14 years ago

oh the files are huge , I cannot download them , i have a very primitive broadband connection , gotto update it , and my patience levels too :P  . . . online links ??

Cavin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Try Youtube, but you have to wait for few days for the latest episode to be posted. I am not sure if TBBT is aired in Zee cafe or not someone can throw light on it.

http://www.thebigbangtheoryepisodes.net/ does have the latest episodes, but asusual Indian users cant watch it :(

LockSign in to reply to this thread