Start free email newsletter for your blog

Weblogian
Weblogian
from Nagaland
14 years ago

We have seen and faced lot of threads and queries about traffic building and making money (Adsense etc)If you have contents, double your readers and your revenue by starting email newsletter and marketing. This old system still rocks! I introduce to you Blogmailer, A free professional Email Marketing solution for fellow bloggers by Blogcastor.com. Blogmailer will help you * Build and Manage Your Email List * Design HTML Email Campaigns * Send Emails with Confidence * Email Tracking and Analytics * Store unlimited subscribers * Send unlimited emails Check it out guys! www.blogcastor.com/blogmailer-email-marketing/

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Weblogian
Weblogian
from Nagaland
14 years ago

Create your own mailing list, customise your email template and than send it to them. I think you usually get newsletter in your inbox  from many sites. I hope so

Vyasamoorthy
Vyasamoorthy
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

www.tabbloid.com provides another email based newsletter srvice for your blog. This helps people who will not visit your site regularly but will visit when apost is interesting.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Just giving a light kick to the old thread. Somebody asked a query on promoting blogs through e-mails and he was directed to this thread. But only 2-3 replies here. So maybe reviving the thread will bring more replies.

Avanish Gupta
Avanish Gupta
from New Delhi
11 years ago

http://randynamicavanish.blogspot.in/

NOTHING...just a thought about EVERYTHING...!!!

Hello friends. As you can understand from the blog's title itself this ain't a blog about anything in specific. This blog contains my thoughts about everything and i have tried to make it as random as i can. This blog is for me to connect with a wider range of audience, so that everyone out there can connect and associate themselves with me through this blog in one way or the another.I hope this blog is what you have been trying to seek until now. The value of NOTHING is EVERYTHING.

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Someone BAN this guyUndecided

Vineet Digga
from Kolkata
11 years ago

man you have guts!

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Mr Randynamic Avinash, you can post this fantastic intro on your blog and am sure people will appreciate that. In here, the IndiBlogger forum, no one is appreciates it. The above two comments do first and second my third thought.
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
11 years ago
*no one appreciates it...

LockSign in to reply to this thread