FACEBOOK AS PAID SERVICE-HOW MUCH WILL YOU PAY

Reeta.P
Reeta.P
from Delhi
14 years ago

Facebook may be deciding to double its revenue by starting premium services as the major focus. how much will you pay? Discuss here

Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Hey Reeta, do you have some inside information that we're not aware of? Smile

Parth J Dave
Parth J Dave
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Well, Reeta, nothing of this sort is going to happen at all.  These are all rumours that are going around that users will have to pay to use Facebook in the future.. This is all rubbish!

So, relax!

Kshitij
Kshitij
from Faridabad
14 years ago

Well, suppose it were to be made a paid service; then, how much would you pay? (if that's what can be made of this dead thread :) )

I wouldnt pay a thing. I would happily unsubscribe. It actually depends on the 'value' FB brings to you.

Hemantgiri S. Goswami
Hemantgiri S. Goswami
from Surat
14 years ago

I would second the opinion of K****ij, I too, would leave Facebook.

Milind Mohan Koyande
Milind Mohan Koyande
from Kolkata
14 years ago

hmm I would prefer to leave FB too... and I think only those who are addicted to it will pay... :P

Milind Mohan Koyande
Milind Mohan Koyande
from Kolkata
14 years ago

addiction hai mere bhai... if ppl are mad about it, they can go to any limits...... Might be ppl will sell FB accounts P

The NRI
The NRI
from London
14 years ago

I can't see this happening. They will continue to monetise the site with the facebook advertising programme, and the bigger the membership the more they can charge for advertising. If they charged just to join, their membership would plummet and would thus lose out on advertising revenue. So in essence it is a trade off

LockSign in to reply to this thread