GOOGLE BUZZ- END OF TWITTER AND FACE BOOK?

Reeta.P
Reeta.P
from Delhi
14 years ago

Will Google Buzz kill Twitter and Facebook. Do you like Google Buzz, discuss here

Replies 1 to 13 of 13 Descending
Yogendra Oza
Yogendra Oza
from Ahmedabad
14 years ago

Some how it will be....

Vaibhav Garg
Vaibhav Garg
from Dehradun
14 years ago

not even close.

The one thing i like the most about buzz is it takes the full width of the browser and doesnt limit like other sites.

It is only doing so good because google used (exploited) the ready user base of gmail to kick start.

I still use it though.

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Buzz has come as a boon to me. Well, the Private post option is something that niether Twitter or FB gives you and that is where the Buzz talks the roost.

The fact that you can publish anything is a group format is brilliant enuf. It will never be able to beat FB or Twitter from its Iconic status today, but you never know what future beholds. Already Buzz is part of your Google Profile.

Pavan Palety
Pavan Palety
from Bangalore
14 years ago

It will stay for one simple reason.

Most offices block FB. Buzz I dont think so. and also for all teh reasons you guys have mentioned

Sanat
Sanat
from Bhopal
14 years ago

Weel! if offices ban FB, they would ban Buzz too, if and when it gains the kind of popularity that FB and twitter command.

I guess Buzz will give stiff competition to both but will take time.

Googy
from Delhi
14 years ago

'Weel' naheen baba 'Well', let us know how much you know about Google Buzz's popularity!Wink

pragathish
pragathish
from chennai
13 years ago

Gosh,stop kidding.

Get easy on that maijuanaTongue out

Buzz is just a cheap attempt to copy twitter,and obviously it fails.

Facebook..hmm I don't use it that much.

Twitter is a real revolution and one genius of idea. 

Twitter twitter w00t w00t!Laughing

Robinsh Kumar
Robinsh Kumar
from Allahababd
13 years ago

there is nothing to say about the performance of twitter and facebook infront buzz, while we can say that nothing to say about it's sure buzz will take time to face them.

Venky
Venky
from Chennai
13 years ago

I think Google Buzz wont kill twitter or FB. Buzz is more complete than twitter but not as versatile as FB it is some where in the middle.

For me twitter all the way

mOINKy
mOINKy
from Los Angeles
13 years ago

Haha...

Arif
Arif
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Buzz is the re-entry strategy for Google and is touted by some as the Facebook and Twitter killer. But after using Buzz, I don't see this happening at least in the short run.

I've been a big admirer of Google and its products but this time I somehow feel Buzz has not hit the right cord. It's just not 'the thing'! Check this link to see where Buzz falls short:

http://www.maktion.com/2010/02/how-loud-is-google-buzz.html

mOINKy
mOINKy
from Los Angeles
13 years ago

Google cannot design to save their lives. Just look at how ugly Google reader is.

And design is very important in the Social Media space. 

Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Google buzz is already a dying thingy... rest I leave it to your imagination :)

Aathira Nair
Aathira Nair
from Bangalore
13 years ago

I think Buzz being integrated with a mail service makes it more accessible to use. I have never been keen on Twitter for the laziness to start on something new. But, on the contrary, there is no scope for anonymity, which is what I see as a plus for Twitter.

LockSign in to reply to this thread