Have you romanced the rails?

Shrinivas N iyer
Shrinivas N iyer
from chennai
15 years ago

I am sure most of you would have found a liking to travel in train as a child and adult.. I have shared mine in my blog...  :)  your views n experiences welcome

http://itsmedhruv.blogspot.com/

Hey Friends... Have changed my template and look n feel... have a look at it and throw in your valuable comments... 

Edited 15 years ago
Reason: Template Changed....
Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
jkwillsay
jkwillsay
from chennai
15 years ago

The design of the blog is enchanting..nice write up pal...but quiet a big one tho..

Shrinivas N iyer
Shrinivas N iyer
from chennai
15 years ago

Thanks jk... keep coming... 

btw... just curious to know... does jk means jiddu krishnamurthi?? :)

jkwillsay
jkwillsay
from chennai
15 years ago

Ha ha, thats the real one pal, i m just an impersonator. Small difference i m a theist with philosophical perception

Adarsh Rao
Adarsh Rao
from Minnesota
15 years ago

Hello Shrinivas: Just went through your post. Very interesting! Definitely brought back lot of wonderful memories of train travel. Not only when we were kids, but even now! I always cherish train journeys and look forward to them whenever I come to India! 

Loved the title 'Romance of the Rails'  indeed!! 

(P.S. I tried to leave a comment on your blog, but could not. )

Shrinivas N iyer
Shrinivas N iyer
from chennai
15 years ago

@Adarsh.... Thanks you so much... Keep coming...

And is there any problem you faced with the template that prevented you from giving your comment?? Anyway will check...

@Choto... Thanks for coming... Unfortunately i travelled under the cover of darkness.. :) so wasnt able to take a picture..

secondly... i didnt carry my camera with me :)

Shrinivas N iyer
Shrinivas N iyer
from chennai
15 years ago

@Adarsh....

Hey Adarsh.... Have changed my template... and checked comments section.. Working fine.. Think you can throw in your valuable comments now :-)

Shrinivas N iyer
Shrinivas N iyer
from chennai
15 years ago

@Su... I did go through your travelogue... The virtual tour was really  nice... Keep blogging...

http://itsmedhruv.blogspot.com/

LockSign in to reply to this thread