Thank you Widget for Indivine Vote

Gyanban
Gyanban
from Kolkata
14 years ago

Indivote.

the Indivine vote widget.- something which looks like the Google buzz widget.

Here are possible applications -

• When someone votes for your post on Indivine - you can click on a thank you button/link to let the voter know you appreciate the gesture.The voter will see a thank you widget on his blog go up like a counter.So every time I vote - my thank you widget would increase it s count.

• More number of thank you's could be used for ranking.If a blog has say 50 thank you hits on his widget,it is also an indication of the number of posts he has reached out to.Additionally a  separate set of analytics could be derived out of it.

• An option of adding the voter to your network should be included at the indivine post page.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Parth J Dave
Parth J Dave
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Good idea, Gyanbag.

But I feel this feature can also be misused, at times. For instance, there are several people here on IB who vote for a particular post in IndiVine even without reading it. So, don't you think thanking these people and increasing their ranking is really non-deserving?

I mean, just think about it.. if this feature comes into action, people will unnecessarily promote maximum posts to get maximum "thank you's", and to indirectly improve their ranking...

Hey, I had the same idea... some way to show the gratitude! 

LockSign in to reply to this thread