no dates so no rank?

Nalini Hebbar
Nalini Hebbar
from Nellore
14 years ago

• There may be a problem with the dates on your feed, if not you should blog more often!...but I am @2/day
  • There may be a problem with the dates on your feed, if not you need to update your blog!...what do I do?
  • You don't have an IndiRank. Is there a problem with your feed...What could be wrong?

Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
The NRI
The NRI
from London
14 years ago

Can I ask if many people are particularly concerned what their Indirank is. Personally I am more interested in increasing my Google PageRank, quality traffic to site, average time on site, visitors comments and search engine rankings for key search times.

Am I missing something about IndiRank? How does it specifically benefit site owners?

Nalini Hebbar
from Nellore
14 years ago

Not the fainted idea if it does have any benefit what so ever!!!!

what I am interested in is what I have to do to set right the dates on my blog!...and get my feeds straight!!!

Let me get this sorted out before I even think of a rank...Indian or otherwise!

Magali Vaz
Magali Vaz
from Mumbai
14 years ago

May I ask whether you've joined IndiBlogger recently?  The last IndiRank update was somewhere early Feb. If you've joined later than that, you'll have to wait till the next IndiRank update.

Nalini Hebbar
from Nellore
14 years ago

thanks for worrying with me!Cry

R Saraswathan
R Saraswathan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Ms.Nalini, I checked your RSS Feed and it is fine. Just wait for indiRank's next update when they will confirm your rank. You may also write to Renie Ravin, in forum, seeking help for rectifying the errors if any. Your Alexa Rank is 1,051,376 and you have only 2 back links to your site. Try and improve them and get a Pagerank, which is more creditable.

Nalini Hebbar
Nalini Hebbar
from Nellore
14 years ago

I am in no hurry to get a rank...but I am impatient to know why there is a problem with my dates and what I need to do about it!

I will write to Renie...today

and I wish to holler out a loud THANKS to you...you have been guiding me and appearing like 'a knight with shining arms' to help every time I let out a wail of SOS...very sweet of you...I should remember to give you a bear hug when and if we meet.

regards

Nalini

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Hey Nalini, I checked your feed as well. saraswathan is right, it looks fine. The next update is in a week's time - I'll make sure you get your rank. If you don't get a rank, feel free to call the IndiBlogger office and call me names! Smile

Nalini Hebbar
from Nellore
14 years ago

Call you names?...for such a prompt reply?...impressed

a feed is a feed is a feed!...cant make head or tail of it...the only feed I know is on the table!

it says the date is not right!...anyway, I leave it in your able hands...smiling at you

R Saraswathan
R Saraswathan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Renie Ravin,While it is in order for you to update indirank once a month you can check for feeds etc fotnightly and update the comments on indistats. This way the bloggers can feel relieved .

Nalini Hebbar
from Nellore
14 years ago

I am already relieved...thanks a ton Saras

R Saraswathan
R Saraswathan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Renie Ravin,

As you are aware, during the recent meet at Kyra - Bangalore,  the bloggers were raising so many requests for guidance and help on the technical aspects blogging, widgets,posting and HTML. I have started a series of articles on simple tips to get over the problems faced by budding bloggers. I hope it will help and would love to have your valuable feedback. Thanks

Saraswathan

LockSign in to reply to this thread