Gadget Settings

Sushanta Kar
Sushanta Kar
from Tinsukia
14 years ago

Thank you INDIBLOGER for ranking my blog ishankonerkahini.blogspot.com 57/100. I have tried to place the gadget in my blog. But, it allways shows in the right side of the gadget.That's why I failed to place the gadget in the left sidebar, If I do so, The gadget cross the right border line and become invisible.  I want it be shown in left side.How can I change it's position?

Sushanta Kar

Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
Vineet Rajan
Vineet Rajan
from Mumbai
14 years ago

woah! Thats a very heavy blog you have there. You are placin the widget as a blog entry and not as a code in the side bar. 

to figure it out, you need to check this: http://webtrends.about.com/od/howtoguide1/ht/blogger_widget.htm

Sushanta Kar
Sushanta Kar
from Tinsukia
14 years ago

Thank You Vineet Ranjan for your reply. But, I know diffrence between Blog post and html gadget. It's not in blog post but in a html/javascript gadget that I have copi-pasted the code. I've only placed the gadget just above the blog post boxes. Because , as I have told you, If I place the gadget in the left side bar, that I can do easily from the layout -page element the Indibloger rank badge will be invisible! That's my problem!

Sushanta Kar

Sushanta Kar
Sushanta Kar
from Tinsukia
14 years ago

Dear

Shri V.Ranjan, check now, I've draged the gadget in the left bar now. And it bacame half invisible.!

Sushanta Kar

Vineet Rajan
Vineet Rajan
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Seems fine to me now on the right hand side bar. Not sure why u are finding it invisible. I can see it fine, which browser are you using?

Please dont address me as Shri Vineet :) 

And my last name is Rajan :) :)

PS: If you found value with my help, do visit my blog http://vinni.co.in and leave a comment and connect with me by adding me on the indiblogger network. You can also follow me on twitter

Sushanta Kar
Sushanta Kar
from Tinsukia
14 years ago

Thank You again ! And sorry for spelling your name wrongly. But, instead of Mr I always use 'Sri' before other's name. Yes , it's in right side bar. But, I'm seeing only 5, not 7, Whatever I use in my blog it's written in English there in the top left gadget. I suggest others to use Firefox, so do I! I think you also will sugest me to use firefox! It's best for unicode.

Vineet Rajan
Vineet Rajan
from Mumbai
14 years ago

I can see your rank just fine. Try refreshin your browser 

Sushanta Kar
Sushanta Kar
from Tinsukia
14 years ago

I've done that too! But.. Ok leave it. If others see fine, what problem I've!

LockSign in to reply to this thread