Satya Prakash would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://newsviews.satya-weblog.com/ ] IndiRank: 65

Expecting someone who can review my Web Development blog!

Satya Prakash
Satya Prakash
from Patna
14 years ago

Dear

Here is a link for the blog: Web Scripting

Thanks

Satya

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Vineet Rajan
Vineet Rajan
from Mumbai
14 years ago

1. Nice content, and seems updated often. Nice . 

2. I am  not able to figure if the sharing links are for the post above or below. 

3. try including more widgets like indirank etc . they are important to show affiliations. 

4. The theme is simple, but seems dry as well.  I cant sense too much life around. 

5. You might want to push up the bottom footer to the sidebar. 

Hope it helps! 

Vinni

PS: If you found value with my above review, do visit my blog http://vinni.co.in and leave a comment and connect with me by adding me on the indiblogger network. You can also follow me on twitter

Satya Prakash
from Patna
13 years ago

I was aware of this - "4. The theme is simple, but seems dry as well.  I cant sense too much life around. " and it is true. I like minimalistic design. but I like colors as well. I am not a designer so now the challenge is much for me.

I have changed the design a little and I think it looks better to you! Thanks for review.

Satya Prakash
from Patna
13 years ago

Here is a confusion. On the page top here it tells about newsviews.satya-weblog.com whereas I have posted about satya-weblog.com from the start. My recent comment is also for satya-weblog.com . 

Satya Prakash
Satya Prakash
from Patna
14 years ago

Thanks for comment.

Just to make sure about your comment, I want to know about the blog you reviewed. Is it only-your-views.blogspot.com or 

satya-weblog.com!

Thanks!

Satya Prakash
Satya Prakash
from Patna
14 years ago

I think satya-weblog.com is really need some color. I cannot add image related stuff as I do not know that but I can add some color. So, I was planning for that. and added a border there.  Latter I was planning to a solid color to Navigations. both top one and Top tags navitation.