Felt like a ... thank you ...

Rajee Sood
Rajee Sood
from Mumbai
15 years ago

It feels nice to give in to impulse thoughts at times ... I just felt nice ,to be part of  Indiblogger ... and felt like a thank you .Thanks Indiblogger ... for being there for me when I started blogging,for reviewing my blog for me...helping me get a better grip over blogging ... its a nice feeling to know ...if I run into any kind of technical trouble or just need advice ... there are Renie...Sriharsha...Amitabh ...Naveen...Adarsh ... Binary day ... Debajyoti... and now I see so many more joining the ranks... It sure feels like home territory ...and its a nice feeling... Thanks for everything ........... Indiblogger.Smile

Edited 15 years ago
Reason: missed out some lines
Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
Adarsh Rao
Adarsh Rao
from Minnesota
15 years ago

Hello Rajee,  Thanks to Indiblogger, we get to know so many people and their interests. Sriharsha is right, Indiblogger, does feel like home! Smile

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
15 years ago

Wow! Smile To be honest I was away from the forum for a few days what with the blogger meet... and was hoping everything here is still going strong - and apparently I have nothing to worry about - this community sure takes care of itself!

Rajee, you just made my day. Thank you. And I agree, this forum is going strong thanks to the stars you listed, among others.

It's back to work for me! Smile

Adarsh Rao
Adarsh Rao
from Minnesota
15 years ago

Indiblogger tagline suggestionSmile

We blog, therefore we are! Welcome home to Indiblogger!

Shrinivas N iyer
Shrinivas N iyer
from chennai
15 years ago

Kudoos to Rajee... You had brought out what many others had in their lips..  Nice to be a part of this community.. 

Amitabh Mukherjee
Amitabh Mukherjee
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Do I see my name there? ummmm ... yes there it is. Cool! Thanks.

Indiblogger is getting to become a habit. The best thing: you get to make friends.

Amitabh Mukherjee
Amitabh Mukherjee
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Do I see my name there? ummmm ... yes there it is. Cool! Thanks.

Indiblogger is getting to become a habit. The best thing: you get to make friends.

Rajee Sood
Rajee Sood
from Mumbai
15 years ago

SmileSmileSmile 

LockSign in to reply to this thread