New Template- New Look

Hi,

I just changed the template of my blog,

'Yet Again?'

'YESSSS!!'

Do have a look and tell me what more I could do to make it more inviting...

And are there any more loonies out there, who change their templates as often as I do?

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Hemanth
Hemanth
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Takes a little over 5 seconds to load on my connection. The banner was the last thing to load. Anyways, I liked it after it loaded. The posts make a good read :).

Journomuse
from Brighton-Mumbai-Kochi
14 years ago

Thanks Hemanth...i wonder if anything can be done to make these damn blogs load faster...maybe faster net connections, you reckon?

Magali Vaz
Magali Vaz
from Mumbai
14 years ago

I used to... it's like I had this constant itching. But now I've settled on one & I'm proud to say it's been about 3 months!

Yours is an attractive template. I love red!

Journomuse
14 years ago

Hmmm...yeah its like you have been to Bloggers Anonymous for some therapy, hehe..Well, yeah I need to get myself enrolled soon...

Magali Vaz
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Exactly!

Hemanth
Hemanth
from Bangalore
14 years ago

@Jurnomuse: Faster net connections? Nah, that's not it. The trick is not find a light template that fits the bill. They are hard to find. Usually it is a trade-off between what you really like and what works.

Hemanth
from Bangalore
14 years ago

"The trick is not find" => "The trick is to find"

Journomuse
14 years ago

hmmm.. guess so...finding a template that matches your craziness with the shallowness of your tech smartness - now thats what I call a challenge..:) but I shall now strive to find such a template, before i indulge my temptation to change the blog again.. Thanks a ton! btw, maybe sometime you can tell me what you think of the content too...

theanalyst
theanalyst
from Calicut
14 years ago

I agree your blog undergoes changes in templates a lot, but most templates are good looking and the fact that you want to make your blog look nice shows your commitment. I changed mine after many comments on my review section asking for a change in template.

The Journomuse writes banner really looks good on your blog..keep blogging...

And the first rule of Bloggers anonymous is that you must blog about your therapy

Journomuse
14 years ago

Hey Analyst,

Nice to hear from you again..Every time I begin writing my term papers, I take a detour and end up on my blog...Academic writing makes me whimper in sympathy for myself..and then I end up trawling the net for widgets and other tinsel...:)

Hmm..blogging about therapy...I shall...

theanalyst
from Calicut
14 years ago

Well well  lets see the confessions of a blogalcoholic...

Magali Vaz
Magali Vaz
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Blogger's Anonymous? That's a joke! I just changed mine yesterday... again!

Journomuse
14 years ago

Haha, the Bloggers Anonymous is an de-addiction with a change...It actively encourages the addiction to re-do till you come to the one template, that just refuses to satiate you....hmmm...the way I talk about it, sounds like a guide to when to convert your guy from boyfriend to husband, doesnt it??hehehe...corny...I know...But what the heck, indulge...and I'm just about to visit it and shall let you know soon...

Hasta leugo...

See, if I can't take the brickbats with the bouquets and muse on how to make the brickbats useful to you( and I don't mean it in any surreal realisation way, more like can I use it as a fly-swatter in my house..;) ..then I beleive I shouldn't put it up on a public blogging site in the first place..

This was certainly not an admire me and mine excersise...

That's why I said thanks for the effort, that your comment like some of the others gives me fodder to ruminate on when the itch to next change the template hits!!! :D

LockSign in to reply to this thread