Time for APRIL indirank update!!!

Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

the official note on dashboard says the next indirank update will happen on April 15th 2010... are you ready to know your new rank? any predictions?

Replies 1 to 20 of 64 Descending
Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

No one seem to be excited about their rank this time.... Not even Addy! surprising!!!

Dibakar Sarkar
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Let me open my eyes...

my rank is same since the day indirank started............that's what killing the excitment

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
13 years ago

Hey Mohan,

I am just a month old in blogging and on indiblogger.

I don't know I qualify to get a rank or not.... but still m waiting for the results Smile

Best of luck to everyone.

Thanks,

Sweta

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

You do!!! All the best for your maiden rank.. our great Addy was in similar situation last month!

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

hehehehe.....c'mon Mohan....u embarrass Sealedme now!

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

hey hey hey Mohan! you spoke too soon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I am here pal! Sealed

I had an eye on this date.......since last time! Tongue out

Waiting...........................

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

I thought so ;)

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

thinking otherwise would be such a naive move! Sealed

Cavin
Cavin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Ah, I am not much excited, as I lost few backlinks while migrating to wp self hosted. And my page rank fell down too.

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

ah.. i am sure you will regain even if you take a small dip..

Jay...
from Delhi, Guwahati, Lucknow
13 years ago

Is your old blog redirecting? We migrated almost the same time, if you remember! I lost my earlier PR2 but other backlinks are working. The indexing is picking up and Alexa rank is better than my earlier blog! I am automatically redirected to my new blog now. So no problem at all!

Cavin
from Chennai
13 years ago

@Jayanta, yes the links are being directed to my new blog, but the PR, it was earlier PR3 now its PR2.

Vijay
Vijay
from Bangalore
13 years ago

I am soooper Xcited and ofcourse, eagerly waiting for my rank to move up :P

Cheers | Vijay

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

i know man.. you are gonna rock! all the best to you too :)

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

let hope and cheer for our VIJAY!!!!

w00t...........

YOu're gonna rock it man we all are sure about it! Smile

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

alright now..............its 15th....................where id the indirank update? 

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Impatience is taking over your coolness I suppose.. hold on :)

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

this time I'm excited at the same time surprisingly COOL!!! Cool

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Pushed by another 2 days... now the new date is 20th!

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

again the delay???

Renie where are you brother??

Yogesh
Yogesh
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Awesome... waiting for my first ranking too. Wonder how it'll affect me.. maybe a few more people will visit my page

:D

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Renie is here, the bearer of bad news as usual. Embarassed IndiRank has been pushed to the 18th for the following reasons:

• Our chief moderator is temporarily out of commision, and there are 600+ blogs in the queue. If we don't moderate them now, they'll have to wait another month for their IndiRank...
  • We're testing a change to the algorithm (which will also enhance your stats) - we haven't decided if it's ready to be rolled out or not, but it's looking pretty funky as of now. Smile
  • Our entire team was traveling for the UniverCell Hyderabad Blogger Meet [proof here], and we're still a bit drunk from the after-party.

Two of the above are true. Honest, I never lie.

Addy, why am I not surprised to see you here? Smile Mohan, how're things in Bangalore? You guys ready for another IndiBlogger meet?

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Laughing indirank is my soulmate pal............i have to be here to welcome her Wink

but*sigh* again............................nevermind she takes time to dress up.......for me Tongue out

hmmmm playing diplomatic Renie "..........two of the above are true"

m guessing the first one is true.......and the third one (as u hav a proof)

anyways.......I get my chance to have another thread dedicated to delay this month too! Tongue out

and btw who changed the smiles???? the toothy ear to ear grin (my fav) has been replaced by Sealed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yell

why didn't the mods like my 32ers? I brush twice a day................honest.......Frown

Arif
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hey Rennie! I'm excited as it'll be my second IndiRank! BTW, when do you plan to put up a IndiBlogger meet for the Mumbai bloggers? We deserve one too! haha

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@arif dude if u wish u can organize a bloggers meet yourself in your city! check out the meet tab

I have no idea how it works......just facilitating you with the info..........click on the link and find out for urself! Smile

Manav Dhiman
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@Arif: You would have attended our indiblogger meet, but now it's over. It was on 7th April. :(

Arif
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@Addy- Thanks Addy.

@Manav - Is it? How come there was no announcement here? I've just been hearing about Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore meets off late :(

Vijay
Vijay
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Good to hear that Renie, Change in algo was always needed :) You already know, we guys have cussed you folks for that.. he he..!

Do come down to Bangalore, the day you come in.. we will have a blogger's meet..! Right on!

Tapas Mohanty
Tapas Mohanty
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Hey guys! I haven't been receiving my ranks since last 5 months or so! Can someone tell me why?

Renie help me out!!!

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Surprised

Rajesh Prabhu
Rajesh Prabhu
from Bangalore
13 years ago

I hope to move up. For long in the same place.

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Let's all hope for the best.........and while Renie is busy updating and upgrading the alggo, it might even turn out to boost every blogger rank! Laughing

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Its coming on 18th baby! So who else is excited?

Who are the ones getting their maiden Indirank? Who is expecting a hike and who's gonna go down? C'mon ppl.........its INDIRANK!

Naveen
Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

Going to be my maiden ranking too!! Excited to know where i stand!! :):)

When is it going to come out?? 

http://nkr4068.blogspot.com

That's Mine:)

Rakesh Guha
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Best Of Luck! :)

Raymond Cardoza
Raymond Cardoza
from Mangalore
13 years ago

AH ha lest hope for the best may the ----- blogger win Cool

http://www.technicalathma.com

Utsav Chakraborty
Utsav Chakraborty
from Navi Mumbai
13 years ago

Knowing my repertoire, my Indirank would come as a fraction. :)

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago
I fear downfall too! :(
Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Okay so mods.......when on 18th? will it be midnight or during the day, afternoon, evening, night, late night or after midnight???? Kindly let us know before to avoid any confusion and unnecessary questionnaire in the forum.
Giri Vijayakumar
Giri Vijayakumar
from Chennai
13 years ago

This will be my first month on IndiBlogger... I have no idea what is in store!

<bites-nails/>

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Gotta wait a little more guys........Renie just said that the crawler got too drunk last night and passed out somewhere in the blogsphere and they are on to find it ASAP. When they find it, then the crawler is gonna get back to work then its gonna come back to Indiblogger, submit the stats. Indiblogger will process the data and then calculate the Indirank then the indirank will be released for the month of MAY Tongue out Sealed

Zap!
from Hyderbad
13 years ago

MAY ??..

you gotta be kidding me..!

www.lifeatgitamhyd.blogspot.com

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Chillax...............it was just sarcasm.....but the indirank is a bit delayed for sure
Zap!
from Hyderbad
13 years ago

Oh Well,I got a bit excited about my first ranking,I can't blog much right now nor can I stay on this forum much longer today,got my exams around the corner,t.c ppl..

my first day on indiblogger.in, And I am already loving it..:)

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Welcome onboard Prajeeth!

Zap!
from Hyderbad
13 years ago

@ mohan thanks a lot..:)

Karthik DR
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Ha ha.. Addy, Actually the crawler got into a bar fight last night and got a black eye. It has to read all the blogs now with 1 eye. So is the delay.

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@Karthik woha! brother that was great! Where have you been all this time? 

LockSign in to reply to this thread