sending link of photos taken at indiblogers meet.

Dr.K.V.Ramana murthy
Dr.K.V.Ramana murthy
from warangal
14 years ago

Hi Indiblogers !

it is me dr. k.v. ramana murthy ! I am sending d link of photos .  Don't think other wise..i am entirely new to net and blogging world. I am aged too. .( 50 only...ha ...haa ).

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=14765&id=100000579806436&l=c3dbf9fe4b

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Robinsh Kumar
Robinsh Kumar
from Allahababd
14 years ago

thank you so much for giving this link having a great combination of pics for motivating indian bloggers.

leon
leon
from kolkata
14 years ago

when and where was this taken ?

have no idea about it

Dr.K.V.Ramana murthy
Dr.K.V.Ramana murthy
from warangal
14 years ago

Hi !

they were taken on 11-04-2010  ..........indiblogers meet at hyderabad.

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Ummm........errrr......the pics are great, just that they all are blur! Why? Did they serve free beer? Tongue out

Dr.K.V.Ramana murthy
Dr.K.V.Ramana murthy
from warangal
14 years ago

Hi !

Thanks for your comment. I am not a still- photographer and they are  not posing . when we joom in a ordinary camera .........when the object moves it is difficult to capture with clarity . Hope u can understsnd. I have already mentioned ...i am new to both.

By the way .........i won't take kid's drink !

Addy
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Well, sorry Dr. Murthy if I offended you. Really didn't mean it that way. Was just trying to make a lighter remark. Its commendable that you took pics at the meet and shared on fb for everyone to see. And I have noticed you giving links on Indiblogger fanpage as well as here on the forum. Thanks for the pictures sir. Enjoyed watching them. Smile

Hope no offence is taken.

Dr.K.V.Ramana murthy
Dr.K.V.Ramana murthy
from warangal
14 years ago

ho........comeon young man !

I am a big guy with big heart . Truely .............i was not affended but started to think ' i should be care ful ....when sharing any thing in big national forums'.

ok..leave it .....friends...... (just like  tata-docomo ' add '.........why fixed plans ) !

LockSign in to reply to this thread