Topics that you would like to read about

Nagarjun
Nagarjun
from Mysore
13 years ago

There are many lists complied by blogging gurus of topics to blog about. But what do

you think is a topic you would like to know about?

Replies 1 to 12 of 12 Descending
Milind Mohan Koyande
Milind Mohan Koyande
from Kolkata
13 years ago

I love to read about tech stuff... new inventions.. inovations etc.

Vee
from Minneapolis
13 years ago

Milind,

This post may be of interest to you in that case: http://psychesvisage.blogspot.com/2010/08/did-you-know.html

I do plan on writing more stuff in the "Did you know" series as I get exposure to lots of hot research going on.

Susan Deborah
Susan Deborah
from Goa
13 years ago

I would like to read about 'real' life and the various intricasies associated with it. Views on life's happenings, trivialities, mistaken values, etc. capture my attention.

Poetry, fiction and other creative works that delve into the daily life and its core fascinate me.

I don't much like long long posts and posts which talk about techonology or such.

Joy always,

Susan

Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

Do go through mine at http://aashishsood.blogspot.com/ . Hope u like it... My personal views on a lot of things happening in India... some classical human behavioral stereotype posts etc... Do comment it you like it!!!

Sakhi Shah
Sakhi Shah
from Vadodara
13 years ago

I like to read poetry (good poetry), reviews of book I plan to/want to read and need another opinion on, good insights into life, and about people in my age-group. 

Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

What is BTW your age grp, if you dont mind me asking?

Sakhi Shah
from Vadodara
13 years ago

I'm 16. So I guess people around 15-18. 

Of course, I also read other stuff. :) 

Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

I would have u pegged at late teens because u write pretty well... sweet 16!

Vee
Vee
from Minneapolis
13 years ago

I like to read about posts written on social issues, tech stuff and fascinating short stories.

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I don't care about the topic, I just want entertainment! 

Sakhi Shah
from Vadodara
13 years ago

Addy - don't we all? 

King Sidharth
King Sidharth
from Mumbai
13 years ago
I'd really like to read people talking about new ideas and new endeavorer. About anything - technology, social causes, business etc.
Nikita Goel
Nikita Goel
from Houston
13 years ago

I like reading personal blogs....with variety of beautiful pictures.....heart warming posts...that take you to another world full of love and warmth for  a few moments !!!!

blogs that can reveal a beautiful soul within...

equallly do i admire reading satires , humourous blogs...that subtly speak of atrocities in a light manner...

Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

Then do read mine at http://aashishsood.blogspot.com/

I do try to put in my perspective on a lot of general issues; some posts on variations in human behavior!

Shrikant
Shrikant
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I prefer reading humorous blogs.. I am a big fan of Douglas Adams so if you write anything in that style, I am a big fan of you too!!

Besides that... umm... quoting ADDY "I don't care about the topic, I just want entertainment!"... anything interesting... bout Music, Movies, Satire.. anything!!!

Aashish Sood
Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

I like to read about humor, satire, personal blogs with personal views on variety of topics, a lot of sites with comics like abtruse goose, xkcd etc; rants and passionate, sarcastic views like those of Gkhamba etc...

Sakhi Shah
from Vadodara
13 years ago

I love xkcd...seriously good humor. 

Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

@Sakhi... try Abtruse goose... a lil bit geeky but I found it to be very well done!

Sakhi Shah
from Vadodara
13 years ago

Read a few of those... :) Thanks for the recommendation. 

Nikhil Mahajan
Nikhil Mahajan
from J and K
13 years ago
sm
from india
13 years ago

I think mistakely you have mistake something else.

be careful.

sm
sm
from india
13 years ago

tech, politics. news, history and many more

just love to read

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Love reading just about anything... trying to find a blogger who writes about histroy though.. my source has always been Wikipedia where I read a lot about histroy as its one of my interests.

other than that, I love reading blogs about Innovations, Personal, Sarcastic etc.. Cool

LockSign in to reply to this thread