The Indiblogger Addiction

Sowmya
Sowmya
from Chennai, Manama
13 years ago

Ever since I joined Indiblogger recently, I cant seem to stop visiting, counting votes for my Indiposts (even though they are a paltry few;), checking Indimail (without a single person on my network), looking for an Indirank (heck, my blog feed hasnt even been recognized properly yet), looking for Renie (same reason..) and so on and so forth.

This was meant to be a forum post, but the way it is going, might soon have to blog about it! Is it just me or has the Indiblogger addiction got you too...

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Sowmya, your feed issue seems to have sorted itself out, and is displaying now - you should get your IndiRank with the next update. Smile

As for the addiction - just ask Addy!

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

He He He He! Thanks a lot for the intro Renie!Laughing

Yeah the addiction! Would you believe it, if I said every morning I get up and first thing I do is switch on my computer to check if there are any update on the forum! I visit Indiblogger more often than Facebook! I even am not as frequent on blogger! And believe me I do not speak too highly! And if you'd like more dose of the addiction ( I prefer the word ADDYction). You'll find me in the forum anytime any day.  Just come to the local pub on weekends! The one with the cheap liquor is me! Tongue out

Sowmya
Sowmya
from Chennai, Manama
13 years ago

@Renie - Thanks for answering - the feed issue still exists for my primary blog - hopefully that will be resolved soon. Indirank - will certainly be nice to have - Frm the various posts here, I can see that the updates are a much awaited event;)

I shall watch the duel between you and Addy on that one from the sidelines!

@Addy - "Addy"ction - nice one LOL! Could probably do a series of these - What's the Indirank "PRADDY"ction for my blog?. 

I haven't yet volunteered my blog for a merciless "ADDY"section at your hands - in time, perhaps.

LockSign in to reply to this thread