Win Free Domains - Very Easy (Trust Me) ;)

Kamal Hasa
Kamal Hasa
from Bangalore
13 years ago

NPXP is continuing the trend of giving away free domains to the needy. If you are on blogspot or using free domains then this is for you.

Check out the below link and get yourself a free domain in less than a minute Laughing

Win Free Domains

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Kamal Hasa
Kamal Hasa
from Bangalore
13 years ago

The contest is still going on.

Get your free domain today!

Abhinav
Abhinav
from Osaka city/Japan
13 years ago

An important factor not mentioned in the offer Above here is :

Only current customers of Godaddy are allowed.

I completed the tasks that the blog owner required only to find out that go daddy users are the only ones who avail that benefit. In my thinking there are too many free hostings out there these days, why would anyone like to use go daddy.Anyhow, it is mentioned on his website that go daddy users are allowed. May be I did not read it carefully before.

But aother important thing is that this post states that users with blogspot can avail this offer, but that is not true at all.

Injection Molding Troubleshooting

Kamal Hasa
Kamal Hasa
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Dude Pheew !!

Godaddy is a domain registrar and a hosting company.

IT IS FREE TO REGISTER for me to push the domain to you...  Cos the domains which are presently with me are in my Godaddy account.

You don't get the concept dude.. I have told you in the email about this.

Abhinav
Abhinav
from Osaka city/Japan
13 years ago

Hi Kamal

Agree, It is free to register on godaddy. But I could not get the meaning of what you wanted to say in initial emails we exchanged. It was only in your yesterday evening's mail that I coild actually understand the point you were trying to convey.I had never used go adaddy before, so did not know about any concept relating to it.

Cheers for now we have it figured out

Abhi

Build Muscle Burn Fat

LockSign in to reply to this thread