Please review my blog - Critical Thoughts!

Vijayakrishna
Vijayakrishna
from Chennai
15 years ago

Hi All

Request you to please review my personal blog - www.vjkrishna.com - This blog is all about my opinions, views & experiences. i'm posting at least 5 posts in a week.

I'd love to get your views on my blog design, blog content and my writing as well.

Thanks & Cheers,

Vjkrishna.

www.vjkrishna.com

Edited 15 years ago
Reason: edited
Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Hashir Tufail
Hashir Tufail
from Unnao, Bangalore
15 years ago

@Vijay,

went through your blog, and I must say that it is really impressive. As Khushi has already pointed out, the layout is simple, decent, and catches the eye. Keep up the good work

Vijayakrishna
Vijayakrishna
from Chennai
15 years ago

Khushi - Thanks a lot. You're right. As of now, I think the widgets kind of disturb my theme.

Choco - Thanks to you too. I'm a piscean and l love pisceans. I said that because Pisceans are known to be moody and introvert, which in common language translates to being dull :-)

Hashir - You know what, I did spend hours to work on the theme. I'm glad that you all like it.

Khushi, Choco and Hashir - If you all like it so much, why don't you leave a comment and start participating in the blog?

Cheers

vjkrishna.

sm
sm
from india
15 years ago

nice blog  vj,  i have given u comment on your post also. if possible make your font text little bigger on your blog.

http://realityviews.blogspot.com/

Vijayakrishna
Vijayakrishna
from Chennai
15 years ago

Hi SM,

Thanks a lot. I checked your blog. I see that you don't write much. You seem to pick up on news and try to discuss about that. I suggest that you observe news and write your opinion about it. For instance, your latest post is on terror attack on srilankan cricketers. Now, instead of reproducing the news, I suggest you write your views on the story such as (a) your immediate feeling when you knew about it (b) how safe are the cricketers, are the security measure good enough (c) what would this mean to cricket in future (d) what about other sports (e) what about movie stars and stuff like that. Basically, write your opinions and views.

LockSign in to reply to this thread