Problem with google page rank

wanderer
wanderer
from kolkata
13 years ago

Hello,

Ever since I became a part of Indiblogger, I am finding it difficult to initiate any improvement in my Google Page Rank. I am maintaining this blog for quite a few months now, and have also made great efforts to get a page rank. I have even installed the Google toolbar. but with no avail....Can any one help me outFrown?

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Harsh Agrawal
Harsh Agrawal
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Hey Wanderer

You need to take care of many things like on Page SEO and off page SEO.

Most important is link building..

Add useful comments on Dofollow comment blog and Dofollow forums.... You may see a rise in your PR in the next update....

Also make sure you add consistent content...

wanderer
from kolkata
13 years ago

Okay...point is I understood some of it....Can you explain a bit more...can you provide me links to sites that can help me out...of course if possible.

Naveen
Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

What is this dofollow comment blog and dofollow forums?

wanderer
from kolkata
13 years ago

I really dont know dear...I am waiting harsh agarwal to explain it to me. We can wait together I guess.

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Dofollow commenting means the blog admin allows google to crawl and index the pages of comment authors on his/her blog. That way the commentor is provided an incentive to come back often and comment on the blogs.

Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Here is one easy way of building links... I am giving this opportunity for my blog readers :)Try if it interests you! - http://mohanbn.com/blog/contest-aloe-vera-saplings-giveaway 

wanderer
from kolkata
13 years ago

Checking it out, sir.

wanderer
from kolkata
13 years ago

I did read about the contest, sadly I dont stay near nellore...:(..but I will comment surely.

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Sure, let me know if you need more info.

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

oh... I live in Bangalore and not Nellore!

wanderer
from kolkata
13 years ago

Okay..I am visiting this site

http://dofollow.info/

let me see whether this helps.

LockSign in to reply to this thread