Need Guest or Co-writers

Siddartha
Siddartha
from Vijayawada
13 years ago

Hi Friends!

Im S!D admin and Founder of GadgetCage. Im in search of Guest and Co-writers for my blog. Im giving 100% adsense revenue sharing for your articles. 

Presently Im in desperate situation and need some serious contribution from others.

Presently Im with PR3 and our Alexa rank is improving day by day and we are almost into the edge of 1 lack alexa rank.

So Tech Bloggers Who are interested to contribute us, just leave your reply as well as ur e-mail id here. 

Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
Siddartha
Siddartha
from Vijayawada
13 years ago

Just give me your email id, so that i will contact u. 

Im in search of Bloggers.

Categories must be under:

Technology Stuff

• Gadgets (reviews, news, usage, tips and tricks or tools etc.)
  • Automobiles (reviews, news)
  • How-To Guides(PC troubleshooting, Windows, Mac, Linux, or anything related to Tech)
  • News and India (any technology news)

Internet stuff

• Social Networking
  • SEO
  • Make Money Online
  • Blogging (WordPress, Blogger, Plugins, Tips, etc.)
  • How-To Guides

Miscellaneous stuff

• Software (Official Downloads, Software News, Software review etc.)
  • Designing (Photoshop Tutors, Adding Buttons, etc.)
  • Programming
  • Lists (Top 10, Top 5 etc.)
  • Fashion

Non-Technical (General)

• Social Causes
  • Entertainment (videos, lyrics, jokes etc.)
  • India (news, achievements etc.)
  • Other commercials

As you might have already grasped that GadgetCage is a blog that is not dedicated only for tech freaks, it is the place that’s providing the scope for everybody.

So Reply your views. waiting for u :)

Regards

Siddartha

Founder- Gadgetcage

Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

I will get in touch with you Sid. or you can reach out to me @mohanbn

Siddartha
from Vijayawada
13 years ago

Hey Thnx a lottt bro. th.siddu@gmail.com this is my personal mail id. I will be available 24/7 here. Just contact me here for further details.

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Sure will shoot you a mail right away :)

Siddartha
from Vijayawada
13 years ago

Add me to your buddy list also bro :) Nice meeting you.

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

we are already connected :)

Siddartha
from Vijayawada
13 years ago

Bro I have mailed you all our details. Please make sure that you have read our Guidelines perfectly.

Welcome to GadgetCage. 

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Sorry, I couldn't find where your guidelines are located on your site.

Siddartha
from Vijayawada
13 years ago
Karthik
Karthik
from Chennai
13 years ago

Hi Siddartha,

Nice to meet you.. I can contribute with some thought provoking articles for guest post.

Please mail me at teendudes@gmail.com...

I would say, please take time to read my posts in http://www.outofthemold.com before mailing.

I am sure it would inspire anyone!!

Siddartha
from Vijayawada
13 years ago

Hey thnx a lot karthik. Im really glad to meet you guys. This Indiblogger is making its impact. Thnx Im presently out of station. I will add you to my buddy list. SO that i will be available for you after the next 4 days. 

COunt me in as well 

http://blog.melvinpereira.com

Mail me at me @ melvin pereira . com 

Siddartha
from Vijayawada
13 years ago

Hey Melvin Sure. Glad you are interested.

bro Just catch up these pages, so that you can join us straight away. As now Our's is a Open Community and any body can join us.

Here are the steps you need to follow before you start writing for us.

1. Read our About Page
  2. After reading about our history and other valuable information about GadgetCage, Now its the time to know what you will get if you write for us and our payment details here(select your prescribed category here).
  3. After the above step read our Posting Guidelines, so that you should not cross any of the steps mentioned in these Guidelines, if you cross you will be removed from GadgetCage without any intimation.
  4. Finally Here's what you are waiting for. Join us here.
  5. Please let us know which character would you like to contribute for us. Would you like to be Guest writer or Co-Author.

Cheers!Founder, Admin, CEO - SiddarthaCOntact : +91 9701284666

Siddartha
from Vijayawada
13 years ago

please contact me @ th.siddu@gmail.com. Feel free to contact me any tym. Will respond asap.

Srividya Padmanabhan
Srividya Padmanabhan
from Leeds
13 years ago

intresting.. let me see if i can pitch in...

Siddartha
from Vijayawada
13 years ago

Hey thnx for your comment. Let me know after checking the details. Will be waiting for your reply :).

Cheers!

Siddartha
from Vijayawada
13 years ago

Hey thnx for registering. Waiting for you start :)

Siddartha
from Vijayawada
13 years ago

Hey thnx for registering. Waiting for your start @ GadgetCage:)

Himanshu
Himanshu
from Delhi
13 years ago

Hey Sid...

I am no tech freak but do blog about India and other social causes... You can count me in too! Would be happy to help Smile  Contact me at himptc@gmail.com

Regards

http://hshekhar.blogspot.com

Siddartha
from Vijayawada
13 years ago

Sure mate, added you to my buddy list. Can you post on Tech news regarding India and also Social Cause news.

Himanshu
from Delhi
13 years ago

Hmmm... Tech post regarding India! Sounds good!

I can try but i will have to give u a statutory warning! I have never written a tech post! My forte is political news, foreign relations and social causes....! One look at my blog and you will knw what i am talking about!

Siddartha
from Vijayawada
13 years ago

Sure mate. I think just use us as a platform to start writing a technical post (tech news) regarding India. for example 3G is recently launched in India and the Biddings are still going onn. Just focus on it and provide statistics etc. Hope you got my point :)

Rohini
Rohini
from Bangalore
13 years ago

I have a technology blog at http://technosophi.blogspot.com

I am sure the co-author of the blog Subir would be interested in writing about gadgets. You can write to him at technosophy dot blog@gmail.com

Siddartha
from Vijayawada
13 years ago

Hey Rohini Thnx a lot. can you please forward my mail id to him. Here is mine th.siddu@gmail.com.

LockSign in to reply to this thread