Please Don't Promote my Posts !!

Rahul Singh
Rahul Singh
from Minneapolis
13 years ago

Hi Guys,

As much as i respect and adore the promotion i get from you people in this forum, i would sincerely request to you guys, Please don't promote my post if you don't intend to read my post.

I have got loads of encouragement here and it had only motivated me to be more ardent in my writing. I crave for sincere feedback, constructive comments.

But Alas ! in Indivine i see there is a rat race for highest promoted posts and the analogy of 'I scratch your back, you scratch mine'. I never ever promote any post until and unless i have read it and 8 out of 10 times commented on it.

So guys, only vote for my post if you have read it and liked it. Let me feel I have earned the adulation.

Yours sincerely,

Rahul

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Anurag Yelkur
Anurag Yelkur
from Delhi
13 years ago

Yes very good topic here. Having only recently entered the world of blogging, I was thrilled to see some of posts getting promoted at IndiVine. After seeing that the hitcounter of the blog remained still despite a few promotions, I realised that some of the voters hadn't read the posts, but had simply promoted the post for whatever reasons. One reason that came to mind was as you pointed out, that they expected me to do the same for their own posts. Totally agreeing with you, you've got to promote a post if you genuinely like it, not because the other person promoted your post.

Himanshu
Himanshu
from Delhi
13 years ago

I agree with you O wise topic starter!!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Guys, this is being discussed and will be dealt with shortly- join the thread here! Smile

Abhinav
Abhinav
from Osaka city/Japan
13 years ago

Thanks for pointing to the topic Renie.Makes sense if bloggers just promote the thing they really like.

AbhiBuild Muscle Burn Fat

LockSign in to reply to this thread