Help and feedback in Social bookmarking Website

Milind Mohan Koyande
Milind Mohan Koyande
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Today I will discuss something about my blog but before that let me clear one thing that intention behind this post is not to do spamming/advertising however, if other mods feel that this post as an advertisement then you can delete this thread. without informing me :)Now I will explain you in detail about a new Social news bookmarking site developed by me (using CMS) which is still under a testing phase and as I want to complete the development I would like to request every member who have their blogs to get registered to the URL given below or let me know your email address via PM and I will create user for you and using that login details you can submit your blog posts (which will give a back link to your blogs).Let me know your feedbacks about my new site and if possible also try to register this will definitely help me to improve and make a perfect Social Bookmarking news siteWebsite: http://sitemark.eitwebguru.com/Thanks to all in advance

Replies 1 to 10 of 10 Descending
Himanshu
Himanshu
from Delhi
13 years ago

Hey Milind,

I registered as 'Azad' and scanned your site. Looks good to me. Congartulations! I would also like to suggest you to add some more spunk/graphics to it.

If you need any help, i will be pleased!

Regards

http://hshekhar.blogspot.com

Milind Mohan Koyande
Milind Mohan Koyande
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Thanks Himanshu, I have approved your username and now you can start posting URL's there just like you do with Digg.

Also Thanks for the suggestion, I am looking forward to add more graphic and fetaures but in future as the website is just in testing phase.

Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

So, the backlinks go away once your site moves out of testing phase?

Milind Mohan Koyande
Milind Mohan Koyande
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Mohan nope, the site will remain as long as the main domain eitwebguru.com is alive. Once the tests will get complete user and backlinks will remain as it is and more users will be added. Also you will able to submit urls too... I am just trying to make a website like Digg.

Milind Mohan Koyande
Milind Mohan Koyande
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Hello again,

I request all indiblogger users to provide me the Blog Post URL's so i will submit it on my social bookmarking news site. I just need following Details from you

1) Blog Post URL:

2) Title:

3) Description:

4) Tags (one or two):

Awating positive reply from everyone.

Best Regards,

Milind Mohan Koyande
Milind Mohan Koyande
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Hey thanks for registering, but as its a social bookmark website you have to submit your blog posts as you do on digg...

Looking forward to get your blogs posts listed on my site :)

Milind Mohan Koyande
Milind Mohan Koyande
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Pujitha, I have added your blog post "Millennium Trilogy Part 3: The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest" to my bookmarking website and you can see that at here

Let me know if you face any problem with it.

Abhinav
Abhinav
from Osaka city/Japan
13 years ago

Hi Milind

here are mine

1) Blog Post URL: http://injection-molding-troubleshooting.blogspot.com/

2) Title: injection molding troubleshooting

3) Description: Injection Molding Troubleshooting is a Complete guide to Plastics Processing, Designing and Troubleshooting.

4) Tags (one or two): injection molding troubleshotting, injection molding, process of injection modling

Please add it to your system and let me know when you do so.

Build Muscle burn Fat

Abhinav
Abhinav
from Osaka city/Japan
13 years ago

I just logged in to your site after making an account.It needs to be approved by a moderator before i can use it. WOW, even dig does not have such complications. And you said you wanted to make a site like digg.

Build Muscle Burn Fat

Milind Mohan Koyande
Milind Mohan Koyande
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Hello Abhinav,

Thanks for registering on my website... I have posted the article with subject "All about Nissei Molding" on my website and you can check that at here

Regarding User moderation, I have to do that as the website is in starting phase and Spammers usually target such websites. Once I learn the spam protection of the module I will reduce the moderation.

LockSign in to reply to this thread