Blogging a Business ?

Mukul Gupta
Mukul Gupta
from Delhi
13 years ago

I have seen some of the Blogs lately and after a long time I realised that actually  they have been written for Money i.e it is a business for some.. Quite surprising Isnt it ?? I wonder how much do they earn by doing such stuffs .....

though I actually oppose such things ...what are your Ideas about it ?

--

Mukul Gupta

http://mukulwrites.blogspot.com/

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: Typographical error
Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Ashwani Singla
Ashwani Singla
from Gurgaon
13 years ago

I don't blog for business, I have a personal blog. I like sharing my perspectives about public relations in relation to the current topics more interesting.

Abhinav
Abhinav
from Osaka city/Japan
13 years ago

Hi MukulPersonal blogging becomes more fun when you add some sort of monetising temptation to it. I do not say that every blogger should do that, but if your field of blogging is such that it offers endless oppurtunities, then I dont think it is bad to give it a try.I think most of peopl who have started blogging through blogspot etc, have used adsense or amazon in their blog at some time or the other. For some it works, For some it does not. But for people who have been writing for personal topics and stuff, I think they should not try to involve it in business activities. It is better to start a new blog for that purpose so it is not a nuisance to readers of our blog.Build Muscle Burn Fat

LockSign in to reply to this thread