Bloggers meet @ Indore

Aarif Ali Saiyed
Aarif Ali Saiyed
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Hi People,

How about a blogger's meet at Indore? There are almost 50 bloggers from indore. 

I am going to post a comment on all of their blog and invite for it. I have already created a Meeting which is under approval. 

1-20
21-28
Replies 1 to 20 of 28 Descending
Gunjan Karun
Gunjan Karun
from Indore
15 years ago

Sounds Great.

I am from Indore and would love to be there :)

~Gunjan

Aarif Ali Saiyed
Aarif Ali Saiyed
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Gunjan,           that's great, can you help me contact all these 50 bloggers from Indore(it's optional).

I will take first 25 you take last 25, lets comment on their blog n email them.

Gunjan Karun
Gunjan Karun
from Indore
15 years ago

Well I know a few of the active ones, I will contact them personally and then ask them to do the same.

Let us see how this turns up to be. 

Aarif Ali Saiyed
Aarif Ali Saiyed
from Bangalore
15 years ago

That's cool Gunjan.                                I have created a meeting page which is still under approval. http://www.indiblogger.in/bloggermeet.php?id=32

Admin's can anyone of you approve it please?Tonight I will try to contact most of these 50 bloggers. After the meeting gets approved I will also be posting it on our Indori-In-Bangalore group May our folks will also help me in spreading the news in indore. 

-Arif 

Gunjan Karun
Gunjan Karun
from Indore
15 years ago

Done,

I have sent an email to 15-20 bloggers.Let us see how they respond.

Ratzzz
Ratzzz
from Chennai
15 years ago

there was already a meet at Indore.. the page is ther in meet history.. u ll find the members list there Aarif..  i was d host last time..

Aarif Ali Saiyed
from Bangalore
15 years ago

@ D Rat!               Thanks for letting me know that you were the host last time.You are the host this time dude :) .  I am there in Indore on 14.Where did you host the last meeting? were there any sponser( I know that's kinda stupid question to ask, cause it must have ben difficult to get sponser there, but if you had , then A salute to you :) )  

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
15 years ago

Meeting has been approved, kudos to the organizers! Aarif, could you email us a short message that we can forward to the bloggers of Indore?

Aarif Ali Saiyed
Aarif Ali Saiyed
from Bangalore
15 years ago

@D Rat!@Gunjan !                  Please update the mesage if you want to add anything , we will ask, Renie to send the message only after its cooked fully here in this thread.

"Hello Bloggers from Indore                                           Indiblogger.in  is coming to Indore once again.

Where all bloggers from Indore ( and from near by towns Mhow,Rao,Ujjain,Devas) ,can meet up.  and have discussion on

• blogging ( how is it evloving in Indore)
  • What Indor is blogging about 
  • How well you know your readers?
  • How to make money through blogging?
  • How can we benifit the the Indore through blogging
  • State of IT industries in Indore( optional) 

"

I hope that wasn't too long engough, please pour in your inputs :) 

Ratzzz
from Chennai
15 years ago

and hey.. fix the venue... 5+ have registered.. and ppl are asking me..

Gunjan Karun
Gunjan Karun
from Indore
15 years ago

yes this sounds good.

Ratzzz
Ratzzz
from Chennai
15 years ago

@ Arif...

first things first.. i aint a Dude... get that rite..

sponsors.. yeah.. Gunjan was our sponsor.... Lolzzz.. Gunjan thanks for the coffee and sandwishes...

the write up is fine...

Ratzzz
Ratzzz
from Chennai
15 years ago

arif add Ratlam also.. ashwin, a fellow blogger is from ratlam...

Aarif Ali Saiyed
Aarif Ali Saiyed
from Bangalore
15 years ago

@Renie : Hey Renie,                                  Please repalce "Mhow,Rao,Ujjain,Devas" by "Mhow, Rao, Ujjain, Devas, Ratlam,.."  and send out the message.  @D Rat : Sorry about that :) , I went to your blogs and got it right. @D Rat & @Gunjan : where do you folks  met  last time?         Can't Companies like Impetus sponser our events, I mean just gives         a big meeting room, it's weekend anyway ?            

Gunjan Karun
Gunjan Karun
from Indore
15 years ago

Hi Aarif,

Last time we met in a restaurant at Mangal City Mall (Vijaynagar). That was ok beccause we were around 8 of us there.

The snacks etc was a party from me on behalf of my becoming a father :)

I guess, if the number of people is more then we can arrange for some conference room etc.

We can meet once again in a restaurant if you want.If you guys are not looking for something extravangant, then I can arrange for a conference room in my office too. I guess, it would be ok for 15-20 people.It is located opposite Treasure Island Mall on M. G. Road and would be convenient for everybody I guess.

Let me know how I can help?

Also do let me know if this thing is a go or no go because I have to meet a few people on 15th at Delhi.

So if this is fixed, then I will reschedule the one at Delhi for sometime later.

Hope we come to a conclusion fast.

Aarif Ali Saiyed
Aarif Ali Saiyed
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Gunjan,              Great to hear from your, I am game for your idea of having meet in your office.about the dates,  it looks like my trip to Indore will be postponed to next weekend .

So I will request all of you to postponed it for next weekend.  which means 21 March.is that OK ?  

Gunjan Karun
Gunjan Karun
from Indore
15 years ago

That suits me perfectly as I have to be in Delhi on 15th.

Let us meet on 21st

Aarif Ali Saiyed
Aarif Ali Saiyed
from Bangalore
15 years ago

I hope others won't mind it too. I will reschedule it. Please confirm once you have spoken to your office people about, having meetin office 's conference room, Let them know that their company's logo can be put on out Meeting page Sponsred by "your company"  :)  

Ratzzz
Ratzzz
from Chennai
15 years ago

Gunjan and Arif are having a field time it seems.... Cool

Aarif Ali Saiyed
Aarif Ali Saiyed
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Hi Renie,

Could you please send the message to all bloggers from Indore? 

Thanks. 

Aarif Ali Saiyed
Aarif Ali Saiyed
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Hi, People, I am leaving for Watan(Indore) today. I will be accessible on 098862-84605 ( if called from mobile). I will be checking my emails and this page once in 2-3 days. Lets catch on 21 mar.

Gunjan, D Rat, could you please put your number on meeting page as organizer ? Also sms me your number :). 

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
15 years ago

Will send out the email tonight!

Ratzzz
from Chennai
15 years ago

renie??? y is that i havent received any mails yet??? not the first announcement nor this??? any glitch in mail???

1-20
21-28
LockSign in to reply to this thread