How do i post widgets on my blog?

Harsh
Harsh
from Bhopal
13 years ago

Still confused!! What should i do if i have the HTML code and i wanna paste the widget on my blog. Please tell be step by step.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Mag[m]
Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

purushottam just follow surbhi's instructions..... it will definately help u out to fix ur prob..

purushottam kulkarni
purushottam kulkarni
from Pune
13 years ago

What happens with new bloger who whish to get IndiRank widget  is that—first of all he visits the IndiRank page and clicks the underlined words as shown in the quote below.

‘’You can use the IndiRank Widget to display your IndiRank on your blog.’’

Automatically he is takaen over to the page ‘’IndiBlogger Blog Widgets’’ Then he is attracted by arrow to click it and he goes on next page of ‘’Your IndiRank Widget----Pick a colour, any colour’’ Here he gets instructions as “Copy and paste the code below into your blog's sidebar. If you need help, ask around at the forum and a fellow blogger will help you out.” “Are you on WordPress.com? Get your code here.”** Here automatically the new bloger copies the code given in front of the diagram as ‘’ ‘’ which does not works. Instead of that one should click on the word “here” in the sentence above** to get the code. The word ''here'' is overlooked by the new blogger.

http://savadhan.wordpress.com

purushottam kulkarni
purushottam kulkarni
from Pune
13 years ago

I think some edit button must be provided here to re-edit the repely . Why these lines above the first line of my reply ''what happens to new bloger-----'' are seen here. I have not posted these lines in my reply.

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Those lines come when you paste from MS word... I've removed them. We've not given the edit option because the conversation may not make sense if a line in the middle is edited or removed... Smile

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

And thank you for that feedback - we'll change the link right away!

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Link changed - it's clear and visible now.

purushottam kulkarni
purushottam kulkarni
from Pune
13 years ago

Thanks Ravin !

you have improved my reply ! nice !

now new bloger will do it nicely ,I hope .

savadhan.wordpress.com

LockSign in to reply to this thread