Thank you for supporting a new nobody!

Hayaah
Hayaah
from Riyadh
13 years ago

Vishal Gaba and Witty Jester, I received a vote for one of my IndiRank entries each, from the both of you...

Thank you kindly. Getting the support from my 'one' friend who prodded me to join this place was quite touching in itself; getting it from people totally unknown to me, that too hours into my just landing up here, is quite over whelming. Im quite clueless still, on how to reach out to people... some blogs are wordpress and I cant seem to log in via my own blog name, so I cant comment... yada yada...

To cut it all short, just wanted to say thanx for the support thru this medium, in hopes that you do see it  Smile

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: I wanted to add another name to the thank you's
Replies 1 to 9 of 9 Descending
Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Welcome!

Hayaah
Hayaah
from Riyadh
13 years ago

Thanx Much!

How do you do Smile

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

very very good!

Hayaah
Hayaah
from Riyadh
13 years ago

ha ha... U're supposed to reply with a 'How do you do' with only a change in inflection of intonation... don't you know that? Tongue out It's the age old 'how do you do' protocol... I never really got that... but for the record, I'm just kidding, yeah Wink

On another note...  Thank you Mach3 and Apoyando for the votes and your support! Appreciate it Smile

Hayaah
Hayaah
from Riyadh
13 years ago

Thank you Shrinath Vashishtha, for your votes Smile

Hayaah
Hayaah
from Riyadh
13 years ago

Thank you Abid for your votes! Smile

A general apology to bloggers with techie and sporty blogs which my mind keeps wading off in every direction every time I try reading them out Embarassed Forgive me for not being able to reciprocate, for I feel its unfair to not read but simply click on votes. Does that make sense?

*signed, woman who can go on talking to herself and still feel quite at ease Innocent

Hayaah
Hayaah
from Riyadh
13 years ago

Thank you Deepal 'Mashal', for your votes on my post on Indivine! Smile

Hayaah
Hayaah
from Riyadh
13 years ago

Thank you all who have continued voting and joined in, who I havent come back to thank by name respectively... know that I appreciate all the feedback, comments and support, dearly!

Best wishes,

~ H.

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hayaah, its really nice of you to come back and thank every person for voting for you, never seen this ever before in the forum!

Deepak
Deepak
from India
13 years ago

we always yar....Smile

Hayaah
from Riyadh
13 years ago

Hi Deepak Smile

Im sorry, but I didn't quite get what you meant... ?

Hayaah
Hayaah
from Riyadh
13 years ago

Hey <b> Addy </b>,

Its a habit from another forum, that's hard to break. Good things are always a carry forward material anyhoo, so yay to liking it, and why not to taking it on to more and more places! Smile

Thanx for checking in... hope all's been well. Im in India on vacation at the moment and unable to log into the web world as much as otherwise time had allowed. I might be MIA for about a month for similar reasons :D

Tc, and see you around.

LockSign in to reply to this thread