Free Maximus Wordpress Theme

Weblogian
Weblogian
from Nagaland
13 years ago

Maximus is a Magazine-style theme that combines flashiness with sophistication. The goal behind this theme was to create a design that could display loads of content in an organized and visually pleasing manner. I really focused on the homepage with this theme in hopes of giving my users the ability to really grab their visitor’s attention. Maximus also has an guest author post section with a catchy image link to the author site. You just need to pick any post and make it sticky to appear on this section. Maximus comes with an elegant theme option page. Our advanced theme options page gives you complete control over your blog. Download and ENJOY! blogcastor.com/maximus-wordpress-theme/

DEmo

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Weblogian
Weblogian
from Nagaland
13 years ago

This theme is very much customizable and easy to manage. # Switch between Magazine and traditional blog style # Dynamic featured post section which can be switch off and on # Guest author post section # Tabbed categories & gallery section which is set from theme option page. #Advertisement management which can be switch off and on. # Elegant recent post section # Wordpress 3.0 compatible

Himanshu
Himanshu
from Delhi
13 years ago

Thanks a tonne. have u mad eit?

Himanshu
Himanshu
from Delhi
13 years ago

Oops!! i meant, Have u made it??

Weblogian
from Nagaland