a new blog would do good if some reviews are given

divyangshu tripathi
divyangshu tripathi
from kolkata
13 years ago

hey fellow bloggers,a critical review of the blog would help me to know my shortcomings and help me standout better as a blogger.

it is a poetry blog with a bit of memoirs and personal feelings i would request those taking a look on the blog be completely unbiased and provide me with  critical reviews. 

http://thelastpagedoodles.blogspot.com/

thanx and regards in advance

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: freshness
Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending

Hey divz!  I am not reviewing your blog, just sharing my observations...

The content part is something which you r writing unfiltered, i mean straight from your heart.  It shows anger and confusion of your mind at some places and love and tenderness at the other place.

somehow, black colour looks too harsh to me.  font size of posts can be slightly bigger. Pictures are good.

I don't know does word verification helps u get rid of spam or is it a little irritating sometimes.... i donno.... may be experts know better.

divyangshu tripathi
divyangshu tripathi
from kolkata
13 years ago

thank you tanu di it is always a pleasure to have some one like you talking about the blog feels good and even inspires you to write more.thanx thanx a lot.

divyangshu tripathi
divyangshu tripathi
from kolkata
13 years ago

thanx jayanta as i always say i target my blog for a group of peole people who understand the motions and kinda identify with me,but i completely agree with you the content needs to be more oriented,i wud definately look out to your suggestions in the future as i am new to blogging thanx again fo being honest.

regards

love and light.

LockSign in to reply to this thread