My content is being stolen

Bharath Ram
Bharath Ram
from Coimbatore
13 years ago

Hi,

A few days ago I asked for a review on indiblogger when Abhimanyu pointed out that my site might have duplicate content.

But all my content in my site, http://www.chelseatrueblue.com is original and I have copyrights to prove it.

The site that Abhimanyu said had my content also was http://www.topfootballplayer.com/. Unfortunately that site doesn't have any contact form so that I can contact the admin of the site.

Does anybody know a way to stop this?

P.S: I think he is using my feed to post all my content.

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Bharath Ram
Bharath Ram
from Coimbatore
13 years ago

Sorry my mistake.

Here is the proper link.

www.topfootballplayer.com

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Sue em up!

RINZU
RINZU
from New Delhi
13 years ago

disable the right click and copy option on your blog and remove all links to feed. the more you offer your content for sharing more of it will get stolen.

Shashank
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Disabling right click and copy option is a solution if the person copying is a novice otherwise, its not much of a deterrent.

If we don't allow reader share the content, it goes against the whole idea behind blogging. Much rather maintain a diary.

RINZU
RINZU
from New Delhi
13 years ago

File a notice of Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) infringement with search engines such as Google and others to have the offending site removed from their search results.

this is from the  copyscape article on plagiarism. this works well, because this is what i did when my stuff was stolen.

Bharath Ram
from Coimbatore
13 years ago

As I said previously, he seems to be using my feed to post the articles. I can say this because all the formats and links are same as in my site.

I have managed to atleast notify him using the comments section but still waiting for a reply. If not then the last way that you have suggested seems to be the best.

Mag[m]
Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

bad..... sympathy dudeCry

LockSign in to reply to this thread