My system was attacked by a virus...

Varshini
Varshini
from California
13 years ago

This is to the notice of the moderators. I was going through some posts in Indivine. A virus called antivirus software installed by itself. My current anti virus was not able to detect it even though it was up-to-date. After running a quick scan and restarting the system restored it to normalcy. Can the respective authority please look into this...? Thanks in advance

Varshini

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Mag[m]
Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

thats called a real threat.....badSurprised

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

How can you get a virus from Indivine? That is impossible!

Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

what a kaliyug ....!!!!

Deepak
Deepak
from India
13 years ago

OMG..... virus!!!!

Hey Varshini.... Addy is asking for a virus...give him dat virus.... nw dts something "ADDYcted" by Addy

LOL Tongue out

Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

hehehehehe

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

hehehehe gime some virus ADDYction! Tongue out

Varshini
Varshini
from California
13 years ago

@addy

it was thro indivine. I opened one of the osts, it is one ofthe top rated post, i jus want to make sure if the blog sites are being teseted for virus before they are approved. Is it being done?

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Blogs tested for virus? Well the mods would have a better idea of this.

I don't think your browser would allow any application to be downloaded from a website automatically. It would block it or seek your permission.

hmmm ............... this is new.........cause here they don't have any pops and the new plug in is working fine.............

as you told............you got it from someother blog.............agreeing with addy......it's not that simple..........

and what did the virus do ??  did it create any problem ?????

LockSign in to reply to this thread