Review Website/Blog with Free SEO Toolkit from Microsoft

Vijay
Vijay
from Bangalore
13 years ago

This is not a self-promotion :) So Indipolice.. spare this post :P

I'm sure it would get missed in Indivine.. thats why posted here :)

----

If you're not aware of this tool. Check this freeware. The SEO Toolkit with its detailed analysis and search engine friendly suggestions helps improve the relevance of your website in search results right away. Use this freeware to Increase Website traffic, Influence Search Engines and have an improved User Experience.

http://www.msigeek.com/5365/review-websiteblog-with-free-seo-toolkit-from-microsoft

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Vijay - smart buddy!

You could have directly linked the microsoft link in this thread than pointing to your post.

Tell me how it is not self-promotion? LaughingTongue outCool

Vijay
from Bangalore
13 years ago

he he.. some credit to the guy who pulled this information ;) he he..!

(Just hoping that, people might like some other posts written there )

Deepak
Deepak
from India
13 years ago

yes.... Ajay

it shouldSmile

Gouri
Gouri
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

There is one way you can avoid falling under 'shameless self promotion'. Start promoting my posts. That'll not amount to self-promotion. Further, it will show that you don't have any good posts of your own to promote, which will be quite 'shameful' for you. Thus, it will not be 'shameless' either. So, there's no way it can fall under 'shameless self promotion'. In spite of this if anything goes wrong, we can consider hiring Ramjethmalani Laughing

Oh but that only works with IIS server. Most of the websites are hosted on Opensource platforms.

LockSign in to reply to this thread