Travel as a category in Indivine ?

Nisha
Nisha
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hi,

I am new to Indiblogger and this is my first query.

Don't you think 'Travel' should be a category while submitting posts to Indivine ?

Travel itself is a very vast subject.

I tried to submit a post in Indivine but could not find a suitable category for it.

Thanks.

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Sujith
Sujith
from Kerala
13 years ago

Yes, Travel should be a category

Deepak
Deepak
from India
13 years ago

seems u are always in travelling mode...

bt ya.. it should be

Nisha
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Yeah, owner of a travel blog should be that. Right ? :)

Nisha
Nisha
from Mumbai
13 years ago

So, is someone looking into this request ?Laughing

Lalit Patnaik
Lalit Patnaik
from Bangalore
13 years ago

I second it. There should be a 'Travel' category on 'IndiVine'. Lots of people write on travel and more importantly lots of readers wish to know about new places to explore. How else could you expect Pankaj Batra's "Trip to Bali, Indonesia" right at the top of IndiVine's "Most Popular" section with over 300 votes!

Nisha
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@Lalit: Travel itself is a full fledged category with so many sub-categories. It caters to not only places to see but accomodations, best routes or value for money, customs, culture, visa problems, tips & guidance and much more. :)

Rohini
Rohini
from Bangalore
13 years ago

@ Nisha:  Travel is included as a sub-category in the Lifestyle category of Indivine. But I agree tavel should be an independent category with so many  travel blogs and travel bloggers around.

Nisha
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@Rohini: Oh, I was put off when I didn't see a 'Travel' category there specially when Travel itself is a very vast topic.

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I completely agree with your suggestion as an owner of a travel blog myself!!!

LockSign in to reply to this thread