How to tell others that - 'I Exist'?

Hi Everyone!

I have been writing on 2 blogs, one on MS Excel and the other one is just a casual blog - Dhakkanz. Though I generally write my original posts, I do not know how shall I make other aware of my presence on the web - essentially I mean to say how to get more people to know that I exist?

I do not believe in getting traffic for the heck of getting it. But, to get genuine people to read my blog, I need to make them aware that 'I write'!

Any ideas?

Mohit - from the Dhakkanz

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: topic rephrased
Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Bak Bak Queen
Bak Bak Queen
from Sharjah
13 years ago

The only was you can let people know you exist is by showing them you do. That is comment on other people's blog, follow blogs that interests you, build a rapport with your followers. That's a start.

Sujith
Sujith
from Kerala
13 years ago

Just writing the post will not cater any result. Tell the world  you have written something. For that your presence in other blogs, article directories, forums etc are essential. You can use Yahoo answers also to promote your blog posts. Search for the questions relevant to your article and answer it. At least the person who asked the question will visit your site. Think.. If you can answer 100 questions per day, you will get 70-80 unique visitors in a day .. It's just an example only.

Signup Ezinearticles and submit some good articles of your niche. Put your site link in the resources box. Once the articles get published you will certainly get good traffic.

Such sooooooo many tips.. do some googling, you will get thousands .. be patient and update your blog regularly. Try to post at least one key word rich pillar article (500-700 words) per week.

All the best

Deepak
from India
13 years ago

dats some solid reason...

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Spamming is not an option here buddy.........and when would you get cured of Multiple Personality Disorder?

Rishie and Mohit?

There has been some worthy discussions here so, I'll let you edit this thread to the acceptable level.

You've got 6 hours!

@Addy, there is NO multiple personality disorder boy. I thought you would've got it, but I'll still explain. Mohit is my real name and Rishie is a pen-name. Hope there is no more confusion.

@Others: Thanks a lot everybody.

@Sujith, I really liked your suggestions.

@Upasana: yeah lady, I have really come across some real good people on Indiblogger

LockSign in to reply to this thread