Why No One Reads Your Blog?

Rajan Balana
Rajan Balana
from Jalandhar
13 years ago

Title of this article is very terrible, why no one is reading your blog?, There can be many reasons behind this serious problem, and it should be removed as soon as possible.

Your Blog is Not Interesting

–> The information you are publishing at your blog is outdated.

–> Your writing style is not attracting visitors.

–> Repeating same sentence again and over again.

Design Matters!

First Impression is the last Impression.

–> Your Blog Design(Theme) is very Heavy & Slow Loading.

–> Theme is full of Eye-Itching Colors.

–> Theme Pattern is not matching without your blog niche.

Small Network

This is most common problem among all.

–> Having a Hugely Successful Blog requires you to establish & Maintain a lot of connections around you.

–> Increase your Social Network, start using twitter,facebook,orkut, etc.

–> Connect with others at forums & blogs (Make a DoFollow Blog).

Chosen an irrelevant Niche

Choosing a niche is a very tough job. Before starting a blog it must be decided first, what is best in you?, what you can write very well? Think about the niche very seriously and go ahead!

If you had selected an irrelevant niche means you are not able to write much on that niche, then you must switch to your passionate niche ASAP.

What About SEO (Search Engine Optimization) ? 

You are just focusing on writing articles & articles and not worrying about the Search Engines.

Articles & content quantity is not as much important but important is to make it at the top rank in Search Engines.

Do some Search Engine Optimization & rank higher in the search Engines.

Uncommon User Interface

It is about providing sufficient tools to your visitors to retweet,buzz,share your articles with others, so that you can get more & more visitors. It will also help in making a good network of people around your blog.

Use Sharing Plugins & Buttons at each Post/Article.

Offers Attract Visitors

A blogger must organize polls & events, to get visitors participating in the events & love staying at your blog. You can also offer freebies to your visitors, like giving any licensed software, domain names etc.

Make your article like a conversation

Whenever you are writing a post/article, write in such a manner that reader feels like he/she is talking with the writer of that article. Don’t Make your article in which you are the only speaker.

Replies 1 to 14 of 14 Descending
indianhomemaker
indianhomemaker
from Gurgaon
13 years ago

Useful tips.

Magali Vaz
Magali Vaz
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Dude, I need to very honestly ask you this. Did you write all this yourself?

Rajan Balana
from Jalandhar
13 years ago

@Magali, Yes I write this stuff myself. But why are you asking this question?

Magali Vaz
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Umm... nevermind.

Deepak
from India
13 years ago

Magali got confused.... its huge yaarTongue out

purushottam kulkarni
purushottam kulkarni
from Pune
13 years ago

ingraji me likhe huye blog jaada log padhate hai. lekin sthanik bhashame likhe huye blog ko log kam padhate hai ,yadhi padhate hai to usapar tipanniyaa nahi dete. Ek hi vishaypar do alag blogarne angrejime aur dusari sthanik bhashame blog likha ho aur  information bhi different ho to bhi angreji blog par jaada comments aur dusarepar ek bhi nahi aisa ho sakata hai.

Lekin aapa yadi dusare blogarke blog padhakar uasapar comment dete rahenge to kabhi kabhi vahi blogar aapaka blg bhi padhakar comment karana suru karata hai.Aapak network kitan achha hai isapar ye sab nirbhar hai aisa mujhe lagata hai. Jo log pratisad nahi dete unake baraeme  hame sochanaa nahi chahiye yahi such baat hai.

Padhanewaleko achha laga to vaha padhega ya nahi padhega .

Sukha dukhe same krutwa | labhalabau Jayajayau ||

Mag[m]
Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

well dude y this horrified pic on threadSurprised

Mayank Sharma
Mayank Sharma
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Arre yar...

We blog coz we want to.. n every1 likes his/ her blog to b famous.......  but the funda is, smtimes even good blogs go unnoticed. And its nobody's fault.... 

The problem is that today there are just too many blogs where people write similar stuff... there should be some innovation (flyyoufools , BigfishMag etc). And then, there should be continuity. People stop writin after sometime... if they dont love their blog, y wl others do it?

As for design etc.. yup, it does help initially..but eventually, the content is the magnet !

Anyhow..  heres my blog...  ( Disclaimer: Not a blatant attempt at self-promotion Smile )

http://whatthefckisgoinon.blogspot.com/

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Don't know about yours but for mine.......

would you rather take dump or look at it, talk about it, think about it, mess with it, throw some of it on your desktop, put some in your pants and walk around, smear some on your face?

thats why people do not read my blog! Tongue out

at Rajan Balana  Nyce post....

Hey could you see my website http://gurushala.net m a newbie here

m getting moderate traffic,

wish you could help me by critics n tips,

waiting for a positive reply :)

Rajan Balana
from Jalandhar
13 years ago

Hello Shashank,

I have seen your website and its very nice and one deficiency which is found is the

Interface i.e. the design ... why don't you choose a good-looking and an attractive theme for your blog..

One of the most important thing is "You should not copy the content "

Other than this everything is fine

pundit
pundit
from Oslo
13 years ago

I think a lot of people read my journal, actually.

Md Muddassir shah
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Congrats.

Please pass few of them to my blog if they are in excess  :P ;)

Rachana Agarwal
Rachana Agarwal
from Noida
13 years ago

very useful information, Rajan!

Rajan Balana
from Jalandhar
13 years ago

Thanku Dear Smile

Thats helpful information!

What can be done for search engine optimization?  Any info related to that?

Rajan Balana
from Jalandhar
13 years ago

Yes you can do so many things for SEO like Make your titles very clear and try to keep two titles of each article. One title which is displayed on your blog and one title which will be displayed in Search Engines.

Use Good Keywords

Create More and More backlinks by commenting on other blogs

mad.madrasi
mad.madrasi
from Chennai
13 years ago

^^

SEO can work if you blog on a specific subject - even then it is very difficult to implement in a blog.  If ur using blogger then use the google analytics/stats available and can try to work out from there.

Ashwini
Ashwini
from Pune
13 years ago

Very informative post. Thanks for sharing such valuable information!!

Rajan Balana
from Jalandhar
13 years ago

Thank You

kinnos
kinnos
from Bhubaneswar
13 years ago

Thank God there is no mention of handwriting Embarassed Nice helpful post.Thank you

Abhishek Kisla
Abhishek Kisla
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Good post. very informative and helpful to new bloggers. 

Rajan Balana
from Jalandhar
13 years ago

Thanks Abhishek.

LockSign in to reply to this thread