Best Blogging stratergy to follow

kumarsaran
kumarsaran
from Chennai
15 years ago

Hi All,

Happy to associated with Indian Blogging community.

I wanted help from experts,

Which is best Continuing my blogging in Blogspot/wordpress.com or own domain name and Hostit?

If Hosting is the option Which hosting provider to choose from the group,

$1 plan from Hexahost is what i offer.

Any one have experience with yahoo hosting, looks to be costly for one domain ?

Can i use google sites will they allow me to use wordpress ?

Edited 15 years ago
Reason: misplaced words
Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
15 years ago

If you are looking for free blogs, Blogger.com and Wordpress.com are equally good. Personally I would go for Wordpress, but then generic wordpress.com account has limitations.

If you can afford for a 2k per annum expenditure, then you can go for good paid hosting with Domain name. You may see hosting @99 rs and all but these companies host some 1000 sites on one server which does not gives you a good speed.

Unitechost.in offers you good choises and my website www.hemalshah.net and blog hemalshah.net/blogs are hosted with them. The Lite plan does not include priority support, so it is better to go for Budget plans which starts at 1500 + domain. they offer free domain till the time you are hosted with them. You can install Wordpress from Fantistico (Linux) and install it in your root directory if you are not going to host seperate blog and a website.

Regards,

http://hemalshah.net/blogs

kumarsaran
kumarsaran
from Chennai
15 years ago

Thanks for your advice. My intention is to get to know how market is for blog hosting.

I have my hosting company Hexahost affordable price is what is charge.

Hickson
Hickson
from Chennai
15 years ago

@kumaresan, i think you must go for overselling initially to attract customers.

kumarsaran
from Chennai
15 years ago

Though broadly followed. The sale point if it reached my server capacity i get my bite.

Over selling is not required. We dont do it. I add more high capacity servers

kumarsaran
kumarsaran
from Chennai
15 years ago

TYPO:

Though followed by many. If the sale point reaches my server capacity i get my bite. All i need is reputation than money.

Over selling is not required. We dont do it. I can add more high capacity servers than overselling

LockSign in to reply to this thread