Randomization at its best.

Pavan
Pavan
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Hello, fellow bloggers! I was too tied up with my own rope that I forgot how to even use a scissors so that I could free myself. I even didn't make it here, where I kinda felt like I "belonged".

Now that I AM back, I will cut the crap and let you all in on a little secret. You want to what that is? Randomization! The key to a monotonous life. The fire exit of a really tall building. I know, no one uses it. Ah what the hell?  Anyone would want to be totally random in their life. Wouldn't they? I definitely would.

So here is what I did. I started with my blog. I made a post on a completely random topic. OK! I admit, I wrote it as an extension to my friend's post. Well, its not something I would normally do. So it qualifies as random. :D Anyway, there I was, thinking what to do next. Then I set about remodelling my blog. The theme, sidebar, everything possible.

And then finally, I landed up here. I chose a random topic and just started replying to them. WAIIIT!!! I know what you are thinking. The replies were relevant to the topics. :D And now I just posted something TOTALLY random. See you guys later then. :)

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
15 years ago

Since this is a post for randomness - why is it that everytime I sit down to watch India at a cricket match, they lose? Why do thay always win when I'm not watching them!! Frown

Sriharsha
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Happens to me too... :P many times.

Pavan
Pavan
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Cricket is one thing I am NOT interested in. It's just a matter of personal choice... But about the corny coincidence, I can tell its annoying you to no end. Laughing

Dr Pushkar
Dr Pushkar
from Mumbai
15 years ago

@Pavan, thanks to randomness, your comment on forum topic about "Guest Blogging" reminded me that i had posted it. Wink

LockSign in to reply to this thread