Feature Requests

Rohit Agarwal
Rohit Agarwal
from Mumbai
13 years ago

May be this thread could be used by bloggers to request for features from the IndiBlogger management...

Here is one from me:

In Indivine, it would be great if I could see what other blog posts my promoters recommend so that I could read those blogs which are most likely to match my sensibilities.

Reason: I feel there is information overload- too many blogs to experiment with. The number of promoters for a post is just a popularity measure. It makes it a number game.

On the other hand, if someone recommends my blog post, he is more likely to recommend blogs of similar sensiblities. Given one has only so much time, if I could see this data, I would prefer to not spend too much time experimenting with what I may consider junk. It would make my indiblogger experience more productive.

It would be great if there can be some response here from Indiblogger management.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

This sounds good actually.. but here too, wont this be a info overload again Tongue out

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

mate to be frank, i guess this wont work here.. though it sounds good, the reason being my interest wont be limited to one type of blog posts..

for example, i like comedy and poems alike, and serious stuff and technology... so you see, there are a lot of it already Tongue out

Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

@ hemal....limit ur intrests broSurprised

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hemal is right, it won;t be feasible! 

Rohit Agarwal
Rohit Agarwal
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Maybe I was not clear in my request. Sorry about that. I am not really asking for any major change here. When you click on somebody's profile who has recommended your post, you see his/her blogs and his recent posts. If Indiblogger can add, "Blog Posts Promoted" by that user, it would be great. I don't quite see the point of it being "not feasible".

Loganathan
Loganathan
from Chennai
13 years ago

How about having a notification bar that has all the recent updates by the bloggers in your network.. updates classified by "Blog Update" or "Forum Update". By this way, you would not miss recent posts by the bloggers in your network..

Cheers, Loga

LockSign in to reply to this thread