Need Some Help

Maithili Desai
Maithili Desai
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hey folks! I need some help... I'm working on a project for which I need lists of bloggers of a few genres... to be specific, technology, IT, automobiles, gadgets are the main categories. I've created a Google doc. 

Could you guys please help by filling the list and passing it on to other active bloggers? 

Enter your blog in the sheet of the respective category. No duplicate entries. And pass on the sheet to other active Indian bloggers... If you don't find a category for your blog, enter it in the 'other' sheet and mention the category in the provided column.. :) (hope the link works.... never shared a google doc before... ) Wink

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Arf7sO0jVwnidFFWN2lGZTFCeE5Fd0tFVldieW0xZEE&hl=en

Thanks!! 

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: verifying
Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Mag[m]
Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

its workingSmile

Maithili Desai
Maithili Desai
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Thanks Mag!
Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Folks hold on.... don't ever enter your personal details on such public forum. This will attract lot of spam and don't blame mili if you see too much of spam on your mail boxes or irritating calls on your mobile.

Think before sharing the personal info on mighty INTERNET.

Maithili Desai
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hey mohan, Really need this for a project ya! Info's safe with me.. will take it off the moment I have enough data... 

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Hey Maithili, that's a public doc... am sure you'll keep it safe, but anyone else can also see the email addresses on the list!

Maithili Desai
from Mumbai
13 years ago

ohk... point taken... removing all contact details... just blog url list... 

Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

good girl :)

Maithili Desai
from Mumbai
13 years ago

now help!!

R Saraswathan
R Saraswathan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Kudos to Indipolice for the prompt enforcement action!

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

At your service always :)

Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

high alert already announced

LockSign in to reply to this thread