Have You Got Google Adsense Account ?

Rajan Balana
Rajan Balana
from Jalandhar
13 years ago

I think most of the indians are facing this problem, they are not able to get google adsense. I will tell u the tips for getting google adsense account very easitly. Really, its not that much tough job.

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I do not have a google adsense account...

I do not understand how it works!!

http://myyatradiary.blogspot.com/

Rajan Balana
from Jalandhar
13 years ago

Don't worry dear, actually its not your fault. Its the strict guidelines of google which are restricting publishers to get google adsense account.

Just you have to do is simply write those things on your blog which people are demanding. Best way to find out what people are searching the most is from the suggestions which google provides at its search engine.

And do comments on other blogs because it will help you get more and more backlnks and in this way you will be able to get adsense easliy.

Do give a try

Rajan Balana
from Jalandhar
13 years ago

one more thing dear please move your blog from blogspot.com to your own .com (i.e. Top Level Domain) because this is the first important condition to be fulfilled for getting a google adsense account. If you need help regarding Domain name or Hosting service. i can help you and will get you cheaper hosting and domain name

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Though this is coming quite late, but Thank you very much Rajan sir for the detailed help and information. It makes me very happy to tell you that I do understand a fair bit of its working now and have even made some money out of it. Smile

Himanshu
Himanshu
from Delhi
13 years ago

Hey Rajan,

i moved my domain to self hosted platform but still am rejected from adsense. what to do?

Regards

http://www.himanshushekhar.com

Rajan Balana
from Jalandhar
13 years ago

I have seen your website and found some problems

1) change the desing (Choose some Light Colors )(Recommended : White)

2) Add pages like privacy policy,about us, copyright, disclamer etc

3) "Make your Blog Loading time Fast (By choosing a light Theme)

4) Write More and More But not in single day slowly and slowly (Because slow & steady wins the race)

More i will tell you step by step. Implement above tasks first

You can Personally Contact me at : rajan@techymind.in

Sree Raj MS.
from Kochi
13 years ago

I see that you have already got your adsense account. :) Keep blogging.

Sree Raj MS.
from Kochi
13 years ago

I dont think you need a privacy policy or disclaimer page for google adsense. MY blog does not have either, but has an active Adsense on it.

Aashish Sood
Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

I have an adsense account but I havent accessed it after I created it. Now that, after this thread, I checked it and it shows some impressions and neglegible earnings... though to be very honest, I cant being myself to be particularly concerned about it!!!

Rajan Balana
from Jalandhar
13 years ago

If you are concerned with making money through your blog than you should me concerned with your adsense account otherwise not

Shunmugasundari
Shunmugasundari
from Chennai
10 years ago

Hi Rajan, Could you please let me know the minimum no of posts and visits per day which will be good to get google adsense approval..

Well getting adsense was not a problem for me, but my website is targeted for Indian visitors and I am really disappointed with the performance (financially) of adsense for my website.. They say one has to wait to get the clear picture and I have waited for a couple of months and the payout is really low, hence its time for me to start exploring other options !!!

LockSign in to reply to this thread