Building a network

Mayur
Mayur
from pune
13 years ago

I was wondering about success of blogs like Mashable, Techcrunch. After some research, I realized about the strong network they have on every social networking site. That's probably main factor why they are so much successful.

So, the question is:

Do you have a strong network which promotes your post after they go live? and are you interested to build one? [ with me..? Wink ]

-Mayur

http://www.tutkiun.com

Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
Himanshu
Himanshu
from Delhi
13 years ago

A strong social network is very important for good traffic. I realised it a very late...! So am on a spree to connect with more like minded people and blogger friends on Facebook. Any ideas from your side?

Nandan Narula
Nandan Narula
from Indore, Bhopal
13 years ago

SNS play major role in atracting reders. I still remember the day when i made a fan page of my blog on FB and was amazed to c the sudden jump in readers. Also it allows us to interact with our readers in a very simple manner. M new to blogging and looking for other bloggers to team up and build the network.

http://nsquaremoneymatters.blogspot.com

Nandan Narula
from Indore, Bhopal
13 years ago

PS : u can reach me at www.facebook.com/nandan.narula or www.facebook.com.nsquaremoneymatters , Himanshu, Suraj, Mayur and others please provide me with ur FB ids

Himanshu
from Delhi
13 years ago

Hey Nandan,

My Fb id is http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=881495410 (Have already sent u a frnd req.)

Himanshu
from Delhi
13 years ago

Have been following u since some time now..! :D

The Silent Commentator
from Bangalore
13 years ago

@Himanshu: Oh thats somethin tht i hv to stay with all my life..cos of the content ppl follow me anonymously ;)  anyway glad u liked it :)

Mayur
Mayur
from pune
13 years ago

Great! Find me on Facebook and lets build a powerful network on twitter too. 

My Twitter ID : @Tutkiun

The Silent Commentator
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Done!! :)

Himanshu
from Delhi
13 years ago

Done! Nice blog u have! :)

Mayur
from pune
13 years ago

Thanks! Smile

The Silent Commentator
from Bangalore
13 years ago

@Mayur: joined u on FB and twitter,,cheers!

Nandan Narula
Nandan Narula
from Indore, Bhopal
13 years ago

Himanshu u r in

Nandan Narula
from Indore, Bhopal
13 years ago

Mayur. . m at tutkiun fan page. . catch me there

Nandan Narula
from Indore, Bhopal
13 years ago

@ ChiraInda : at ur fan page

Mayur
from pune
13 years ago

Thanks man! Join on Twitter too Smile

Nandan Narula
from Indore, Bhopal
13 years ago

Got u mayur. .

Nandan Narula
from Indore, Bhopal
13 years ago

Not at twitter right now. . as soon as i ll b there will join u. . right niw at FB only

Sujith
Sujith
from Kerala
13 years ago

No comparison with professional sites like Mashable and Techcrunch. These sites are the group of paid professionals and freelancers. To reach such a height, good investment is required.

70% of the traffice of my blog is from search engines, mainly from Google. I am too lazy to build social networks and promote them. Building our own network around the blog is always a better option to increase the visibility as well as search engine ranking.

Mayur
from pune
13 years ago

Exactly, that's what is an insight for this topic. To promote good contents from network and increase reach of your blog. If interested join us on twitter. Smile

where r others?? only me n Nandan are bombarding FB with comments n Likes as if we are some long lost brothers ;)

http://hellisnext.blogspot.com/

Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

lol! long lost brothers. What a phrase :P

The Silent Commentator
from Bangalore
13 years ago

@Sanjay: :-)

Sanjay Vedula
Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Good readers however they come I like it. Be it search engines or social media. :P

Nandan Narula
from Indore, Bhopal
13 years ago

m at busy blogs. . or give me ur fb id

Nandan Narula
from Indore, Bhopal
13 years ago

m at busy blogs. . or give me ur fb id

LockSign in to reply to this thread