KASHMIR BURNING

Raghav Aggarwal
Raghav Aggarwal
from Jammu
13 years ago

Please spare some time to know whats happening in Kashmir, its been burning from the last 3 months.

Its a total blackmail and anti-national activities being carried out, and Govt is doing nothing.

http://raghhavaggarwal.blogspot.com/2010/09/kashmir-issue-unknown-truth.html

Replies 1 to 10 of 10 Descending
Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

kashmir-the paradise is burning ................I felt the pain and I wrote one poem for sometime back.http://pratibhathetalent.blogspot.com/2010/08/kashmir-calling.html.I think everyone must contribute if you have little power in your hands and if you think you can write for a cause.

Unknown
Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

really sad...to see our brothers n sisters suffering :( ....and worst is ...all I do is just say that :((

Note : we have indivine right to promote posts? ..If you have a thing to discuss you may geniunely start...but not to promote your blog post right..

sorry I am new to indiblogger..so i dont know if this ok?

@ unknown,very rightly said,

Raghav Aggarwal
Raghav Aggarwal
from Jammu
13 years ago

@ Dr Pratibha : I saw ur poem, its awesome...pls keep contributing, kashmir really needs to be addressed, we need to spread d message..

@ unknown : nobody is promoting their post here, its not a competition post.

sometimes we should think beyond promotions as well, this is a National issue and as a citizen it is our duty to do whatever we can.

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@Raghav you could have ignored using your blog post link here. Well no qualms on discussing a National Issue here though. Smile

Raghav Aggarwal
from Jammu
13 years ago

@ Hemal : If i didn't post d link here, then I would've had to write d whole post here again, and to explain the situation, the link was required....As u rightly agreed, its a National issue, that is why i posted it here...

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

@Raghav -Thanks for supporting me .but its sad to see that people think like that .Why can't people think beyond blogging and the try to find cause for blogging .We are posting in INDIBLOGGER=INDIA+BLOGGER and I really mean it and doing something for cause.I am not blaming anybody but I know this fact whenever you try to do something their are few people who will discourage you so that you will change your path .When we are writing for sensitive issues people are thinking about promoting posts.........it really hurt.

@Unknown -I know we are living in democratic country and its your fundamental right to express your views and I am not stoping you but its my humble request that if you are new to blogging then its ok but you are not new to humanity.Sorry if I hust you but I am really hurt with such kind of responses.

Raghav Aggarwal
from Jammu
13 years ago

@ Dr Pratibha : Everyone has to say somehing, and we cant shut their mouths, all we can do is to answer them by our posts, and there isn't any need to feel about it as that person doesn't even know what he's sayin.... we really need voices to step up d ante and  spread the truth...u have been doing a tremendous job and please continue the same...Smile

Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

@Doctor  well.. I really dont mean to hurt you..and If that did..cant help..

and yea..thanks for reminding me that we are in a democratic country so I am also using my right to express my opinion..

@Raghav..bro dont get aggressive..I know what I am saying..and let me to tell u..u are in Jammu and dont know how much you know about the issues...

apart from writing that post have you done anything else..?

I did...I can say I did something better than you both :)

I was part of the "March 2 Kashmir" in the year 2004 when I was in IIT Madras..to raise funds to support the grief stricken people.. that was 6 yrs back ..may be u were a toddler then.

I read more than you about this, talked to more people and know the hard realities..I could have as well shared my views over this here...

See whatever you discuss here..it will just lie here..its not gonna change an iota also in lives of the people..so do something and talk about it...If I sound arrogant by my words..again dont mean it..but I see your words did..

I am not new to blogging.. I just said..you could have avoided posting your blog link and have started the conversation.. at first notice it only seemed like a tactic to generate traffic. We all have written abstracts in our lives..could have done that also.

Raghav Aggarwal
from Jammu
13 years ago

@ unknown : buddy its commendable what u did, the march to kashmir...

I encouraged and requested many people to visit Kashmir for their holidays so that the Tourism industry revives again, and some of them even went,  I too went thrice there....m playin my part.

And u still not gettin me, the nation does not know the situation of the people living in Kashmir, atleast by writing a post I can spread some awareness, and as citizens we all have to play a part by whatever way we can...

Infact u shud also share ur views here, or if u have any better options then please do that, the goal is the same...only means r different...

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

@Raghav:Don't deviate your path instead face it.When you know you are right you don't have to give explanations.Thanks for supporting my view.keep it up for all your work for social cause.

Raghav Aggarwal
from Jammu
13 years ago

@ Dr Pratibha : surely  !!

Raghav Aggarwal
Raghav Aggarwal
from Jammu
13 years ago

How should d Union Govt approach the Kashmir issue now so that the cycle of Violence atleast ends ??

Neel
Neel
from india
13 years ago

Spent 15 days there in May,everything was so peaceful,just did not look like a troubled state.This time it looks like a created problem,probably to take the limelight away from the Naxal revolution which is 100 times more  serious and powerful.

Raghav Aggarwal
from Jammu
13 years ago

@ prophet : i agree, obviously its a created problem, 100%....but the purpose is not to shift focus from naxalism, the main purpose is to let the Govt down and reiterate the demand for Azaadi...

Neel
Neel
from india
13 years ago

@ Raghav Aggarwal

May you are right,but a lot happens beneath the surface which we are not aware of.The Naxal revolution,The price rise,Large scale looting[now its looting,corruption is a mild term] are some of the critical problems,these problems should not be put on the back burner.

Raghav Aggarwal
from Jammu
13 years ago

@ Prophet : I agree, these problems do exist, and have really put India on the backfoot and ages behind for development, and its gonna stay like this only in india....so what do u think abt kashmir solution ??

Madhu Nair
Madhu Nair
from Mumbai
13 years ago

It's indeed very depressing to read about Kashmir in the news. I have been following the unrest closely ever since we got back from our trip in June. I hope things get sorted out ... During our trip we fell in love with the Kashmiris - they are so friendly and polite. It's sad that they have to live in such conditions.

Here are couple of posts from our trip

http://10yearitch.com/?tag=kashmir

http://10yearitch.com/?tag=kashmir&paged=2

Raghav Aggarwal
Raghav Aggarwal
from Jammu
13 years ago

All party delegation in Kashmir at d moment :

The Separatists refusing to meet the delegation and then delegation takes a bold step and goes to their home to meet them, but separatists keen on demanding Azaadi, is this going to break any dead locks ?? What do u think ..?

LockSign in to reply to this thread