Need Help IndiTeam

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

I tried to submit post through http://pratibhathetalent.blogspot.com/ but I failed to do so as it is showing that I am not the author of my own blog.Please help me out.

Replies 1 to 17 of 17 Descending
Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

please help.

Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

the blog looks fine..are u able to manage posts...

chck if u can edit some post? or any other managing posts etc

Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

The reason might be that the blog link that you must have given there must have been from you other blog- http://pratibhameanstalent.blogspot.com

This is the only possible reason. I too had got this error once but then I instantaneously understood why it is so. This happens often when you are submitting in hurry and you have two blogs registered or indiblogger. Hope it helps :)

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

@unknown -problem part is submission in indivine.Yes I can edit and manage post.Thanks for the help.

@shantinath-I think you are right ,now what should I do?Plz guide me.

Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

indivine Yell ok..  I thgt..u were not able to post from blogger..

ur welcome anyways..

geeta singh
from delhi
13 years ago

indivine postsYell 

Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Let's suppose you want to post this article of titled- "Time Is The Only Answer", then here is what you must do.In select you blog menu, you must choose- http://pratibhathetalent.blogspot.com/In post URL column, you must post this link-http://pratibhathetalent.blogspot.com/2010/09/hope.htmlRemaining things as usual. This way, I think it will work perfectly :) :)

geeta singh
from delhi
13 years ago

I think he is right pratibha ....try that also

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

no sis I tried that.

geeta singh
from delhi
13 years ago

pratibha ...check ur indimail

geeta singh
from delhi
13 years ago

Innocent

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago
thanks sis .
geeta singh
from delhi
13 years ago

anytime!! :)

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Was the problem taken care of Doc?

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

not yet just thanking my sis for sending indimail to renie as he is not added in my network.

Addy plz help.

Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Do the things I have written and then tell me what happens :)

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

@shantinath-that worked and my post is submitted now.What does that mean everytime I will post I need to add month and year also.just a query and not whether my problem is solved or not.

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

typo don't know whether

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@Doc you have two blogs submitted in your profile.

The post that you want to submit, which blog does it belong to? Are you selecting the apt blog from the drop down list (in the form) while submitting it on indivine?

Shantinath Chaudhary
Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Your problem is definitely solved as I can see your post there. and why will you need to give month and year!!!!! That's nowhere asked while submitting posts in IndiVine....

Ohhkk here is what actually what you faced and what is its meaning-

Let's suppose you have two blogs named X and Y, registerd on indiblogger. and let's also suppose that you have written one POST named A in  your blog X and one post named B in your blog Y.

Now, the point is that if you want to submit your post 'A' in IndiVine, then you must give the name X in 'select the blog' column, and you must give the URL of 'A' in  'Post URL:' column. The reason for this being quite obvious, you can't tell Mr. xyz to fetch a particular medicine and give him the address of a bar (in stead of medicine shop). Hope you understand the matter. Thanks :)

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

@Addy-I tried to post again but now it is showing that you can't submit more than 2 post in 24 hrs but I posted 1 only.This one is another problem.

Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

I think this is a serious bug in indivine system and the admin needs to take notice of this. I too was getting this error a few days ago.

Actually what happens is that it counts the no. of attempts to submit a post(although it should not be doing so). So this means that even if you have submitted only one post but you have made unsuccessful attempts to submit your post two times in the 24 hrs. then it won't allow you to post.

It counts this 2 attempts to post as  two posts actually submitted. This is a serious bug and admin must take care of this.

Helloooo IndiPolice, please bring it to the notice of Renie :)

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@Doc  I cannot view all your indivine posts to see if there has been a post before. You'll have to do that yourself, Go to Indivine>My posts and let me know if the post you wanted to submit is already there.

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@Shantinath Will check on it and get to Renie on this! Thanks for reporting.

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

Yes its there.

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Okay so your post is already submitted and I am guessing both were submitted in the 24 hours period. So that pretty much solves your problem. Right?

Any other assistance Doc?

Shantinath Chaudhary
Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

@Addy: most welcome Smile

Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

thanks shantikanth for your concern and precious time .

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

@Addy-Yes I think so and I know in case their will be any problem I know you people are there.Thanks a lot for all the help and time.

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

IndiPolice at your service :-)

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

IndiPolice at your service :-)

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago