Indistream-Twitter Username Change

Lahari
Lahari
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi Indiblogger,

I created a new twitter account just for my blog and now I wanted to connect to indistream through my new twitter account. Tried with my knowledge to connect my twitter to Indistream,but somehow I never succeeded. Could you please let me know how to add the Indistream aps to my new Twitter connections?

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Hey Lahari, have you authenticated IndiStream on twitter? Could you describe what you see at the bottom of the IndiStream window?

Lahari
Lahari
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi Renie,

Actually I don't see my twitter account window at all. I am actually trying to authenticate it, but somehow the Indistream api connection in my new twitter account. I even searched the aps, but somehow I am unable to connect my new twitter account. That is the major issue here. Could u plz help me in connecting twitter to IndiStream?

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

If it's not too much trouble, could you close IndiStream, clear your cache and active logins, and then open it again? You should be able to authenticate your new twitter account this time, as I've removed all traces of your old twitter account from IndiStream.

To clear your cache and active logins in Firefox, hit ctrl+shift+del.

Lahari
Lahari
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Great.. Thanks for the help..I will do it immediately

Lahari
Lahari
from Bangalore
13 years ago

thanks a lot Renie.. The problem is solved and I could connect now. Thank you so much for your help

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Awesome! Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread